Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GC adapter is the only way to do 8 player smash isn't it?

Comment

No. I had seven Wiimote and CC combos synced up the other night.

Comment

Anyone know if ninty are planning to produce any more of the Gamecube multiplayer adaptor and smash pack...argos flipping let me down.

Comment

Originally posted by baad bwoy View Post
          Anyone know if ninty are planning to produce any more of the Gamecube multiplayer adaptor and smash pack...argos flipping let me down.
          neogaf says they stopped making them, hence them costing 40 quid on eBay now.... Grrrrr.

Comment

?40? Double that.

Comment

Bought the zelda & animal crossing expansion last night and was great seeing link in the blue falcon and the new courses are pretty good

Comment

I have a question; bought a WiiU for the house for Xmas, and my lass is a huge Animal Crossing fan.

I've seen a few AC bits and pieces for the WiiU over the last year or so, and I just wanted to track them down.

I heard that NintendoLand has a minigame, Mario Kart 8 has DLC and there's AC content in Smash.

Isn't there something on the WiiU's dash? Something to do with Nintendo Network? And have I seen AC stuff in Monster Hunter or did I dream that?

Comment

Might have to eventually get one having seen the zelda trailer. <3

Is the Wii U ok via HDMI to DVI?

anyone tried it?

*nudges speedy*

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                    I have a question; bought a WiiU for the house for Xmas, and my lass is a huge Animal Crossing fan.

I've seen a few AC bits and pieces for the WiiU over the last year or so, and I just wanted to track them down.

I heard that NintendoLand has a minigame, Mario Kart 8 has DLC and there's AC content in Smash.

Isn't there something on the WiiU's dash? Something to do with Nintendo Network? And have I seen AC stuff in Monster Hunter or did I dream that?
                    No AC in MH but there was Animal Crossing Plaza which is free, but only available until the end of the year http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu/eshop/a...crossing-plaza

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      Might have to eventually get one having seen the zelda trailer. <3

Is the Wii U ok via HDMI to DVI?

anyone tried it?

*nudges speedy*
                      So long as your device supports limited range RGB.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        No AC in MH but there was Animal Crossing Plaza which is free, but only available until the end of the year
                        Wha? So is it only free until the end of the year? Or is it actually going away at the end of the year? Gah, she'll be disappointed if it's the latter.

EDIT: FFS, it really is just stopping! That's infuriating, and will probably disappoint a lot of new Xmas 2014 WiiU owners. I just paid for a new machine and one of the things I bought it for is only going to work FOR A ****ING WEEK. Seriously, I'm livid here. It might have only been a daft feature, but she was looking forward to it.
                        Last edited by Asura; 09-12-2014, 15:49.

Comment

It did almost nothing anyway. I wouldn't stress about it that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                            Nintendo Heads for Best Holiday in Years as Profit Triple

Amibo, Smash Bros, and Mario Kart doing well (?640 million) on amibo from US sales alone, and predictions of 3.5 million wiiu sales for this christmas period wow
                            Does 3.5m unit sales for Christmas alone not seem a bit high considering total worldwide sales for the last two years is under 8m? They do seem to be getting nearer the price where I might be willing to give one a try mind you.

Comment

I'd be lying if I didn't say I wouldn't be shocked to see it fail to make that figure. Smash Bros will help but I don't think the WiiU-Amiibo connection has been that strong, I think peeps just like the figures and beyond those there's not much with sales potential to drive hardware... let alone retailers pushing it. Maybe if there's some heavy, heavy post-Xmas discounting they might hit it.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                It did almost nothing anyway. I wouldn't stress about it that much.
                                This. I used it for about an hour the day it came out. AC for WiiU is a certainty, just a matter of time.
                                Get her a villager Amiibo.

Comment

Working...
                                X