X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
    Smash apparently confirmed for 5/12.
    Some good news finally!

I wonder if Europe will be getting the special edition with the Gamecube adapter?

Comment

Originally posted by thetrooper View Post
      Some good news finally!

I wonder if Europe will be getting the special edition with the Gamecube adapter?
      They will be. It's been confirmed.

Europe will also be getting the edition of the game that comes with an Amiibo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
        They will be. It's been confirmed.

Europe will also be getting the edition of the game that comes with an Amiibo.
        Good stuff!

Comment

Amiibo confirmed for release in Europe on 28/11/14. First wave to include Mario, Peach, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Link, Fox, Samus, Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, Pikachu, Kirby and Marth.

Second wave of Amiibo to be released on 19/12/14 and will include Zelda, Diddy Kong, Luigi, Little Mac, Pit and Captain Falcon.

I get that Nintendo are going the game accesory/popular collectable toy route like Skylanders & Disney Infinity. I don't personally see massive gaming value in these but I think Nintendo might have me at a Little Mac Amiibo!

Comment

I don't know why Nintendo has bothered with the Cube controller. Yes tourney players etc use it but only because the Wiimote and Gamepad are less than ideal alternatives. Just slap a Pro Controller in there instead and save on manufacturing, it's the better controller.

Decided I'm opting out of Amiibo too. It's great that Smash Bros is finally upon us but as far as I can tell its beginning to look like the figures really are just redundant cash grabs rather than useful in some manner. I might get one of two for my work desk second hand next year

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
              Decided I'm opting out of Amiibo too. It's great that Smash Bros is finally upon us but as far as I can tell its beginning to look like the figures really are just redundant cash grabs rather than useful in some manner. I might get one of two for my work desk second hand next year
              I don't disagree with you. In all fairness, they looked like quick and easy cash grabs from the moment they were announced at E3.

Won't stop me from picking up a Little Mac Amiibo for my shelf, but I won't be using it for any serious gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                Amiibo confirmed for release in Europe on 28/11/14. First wave to include Mario, Peach, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Link, Fox, Samus, Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, Pikachu, Kirby and Marth.

Second wave of Amiibo to be released on 19/12/14 and will include Zelda, Diddy Kong, Luigi, Little Mac, Pit and Captain Falcon.

I get that Nintendo are going the game accesory/popular collectable toy route like Skylanders & Disney Infinity. I don't personally see massive gaming value in these but I think Nintendo might have me at a Little Mac Amiibo!

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201..._new_figurines
                Hang on they said nothing about smash bros and treasure tracker for Europe?, just the cash grabs, sorry I mean amibos.

Edit. Sorry dec for smash bros and jan for treasure tracker in Europe.

Comment

I bet Ubisoft will be angry, Watch_Dogs for WiiU releases Nov 20th...but Smash Bros lands the next day in NA.

Comment

You're mad if you think anyone that owns a Wii U gives a crap about Watch_Dogs kryss.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Wiiu version looks better than the ps4 version?

Yeah right!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        You're mad if you think anyone that owns a Wii U gives a crap about Watch_Dogs kryss.
                        If I do then your initial assumption is false.

As in, I'll give it a go and trade it in if I'm not fussed.

Comment

If it turns out like the other ubisoft games for the wiiu, i wouldnt go near it.

Comment

I'm probably going super-intense gaming over Christmas before another crazy semester in school so will be selling off a ton of stuff once more.

Also, another 6 Amiibo? Gah. November just got expensive - Watch_Dogs, Smash Bros, 12 Amiibo. The December with Treasure Tracker, 6 more Amiibo. I quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                              Unlike all those big-tittied bishoujo statues of comic book girls you have?

The cool thing about the Amiibos is that they aren't just for Smash Bros. (in which they seem pretty useless I'll admit), but they can potentially be used in other future games, so maybe you'll get something new for Mario Kart or Star Fox or whatever.
                              Last edited by Guts; 08-10-2014, 11:02.

Comment

Those bishoujo statues are very useful... But that's another story

Comment

Working...
                                X