Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just noticed all 18 are now available to preorder on Amazon Jp, debating weither to go for it and just order or hold off as i know they are going to pull the same skylanders/infinity trick of retail exclusives or competition only exclusives meaning it will drive me mad & poor in trying to amass them all.

Comment

Comment

If that's over 1.3GB I'm going to fume.

Comment

the bayonetta demo has me thinking...

the USB Ethernet adaptor, does that work like a normal ethernet adaptor? Or will it continue to give me crappy speeds??

Comment

The Wii U supports 802.11n, which is faster than what ethernet can provide (unless gigabit).

Updating my Wii U as we speak for that demo.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
              The Wii U supports 802.11n, which is faster than what ethernet can provide (unless gigabit).

Updating my Wii U as we speak for that demo.
              I see. Is there a gigabit USB Ethernet dongle then? Always find the Wii U really slow...

Comment

Don't think so no. At least, not by Nintendo. Plus the Wii U has USB 2.0 ports so it wouldn't take full advantage anyway.

My Wii U is sitting about 1 metre from my router and this update is taking ages. Just how it is I guess.
                Last edited by speedlolita; 09-10-2014, 14:31.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  Don't think so no. At least, not by Nintendo. Plus the Wii U has USB 2.0 ports so it wouldn't take full advantage anyway.

My Wii U is sitting about 1 metre from my router and this update is taking ages. Just how it is I guess.
                  Dang! WiFi it is!

Comment

Still isn't done. 55 seconds my butt Nintendo.

Also, my Wii U GamePad is dead every time I go to use it - once every 2 months or so currently. What's up with that?
                    Last edited by speedlolita; 09-10-2014, 14:56.

Comment

Yeah Ive always found the wi-fi on the wii u shocking. It does however have no issues with security free wi-fi networks and is happy to work at full speeds. Always thought this would have been cleared up by now.

Comment

Pretty sure it is just Nintendo's servers being terrible. Could be wrong.

Comment

Its like Nintendo hate battery's, unless you leave it on plugged into the charging cradle its gonna slowly drain itself, Wiimotes are the worst for this, it got to the point with the wiiu where id take the battery's out of the wiimotes after every play, i cant belive how quick it drains them if you leave them for any length of time.
                          Last edited by Lebowski; 09-10-2014, 16:04.

Comment

See, I've never used the charging cradle because I didn't want to RUIN the battery life in the GamePad by leaving it on charge all year round. Logic I guess.

Also, for Pikate, the download of the Wii U demo is just under 750MB.

The page gives you the full game details, it clocks in at just over 17GB.

Comment

Steam downloads at 80mbs. My vita does about 2mbs. It's just the server infrastructure.

Comment

I'm getting like, 50Kbps, I'm guessing. This is stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X