No announcement yet.

Street Fighter V (PS4/PC exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently it's a glitch only affecting player 2.

If you’ve seen recent Street Fighter V footage from E3 you’ve probably noticed something a little different about Chun Li. People are remarking that because Chun Li’s breasts act as if they were made out of jello, Street Fighter has gone “full Dead or Alive” in the upcoming sequel.

Comment

I'll be honest, the visual style of this is beginning to win me over. I guess I can play a game semi seriously with mates and enjoy it...

Comment

I also think this looks great, they seem to have turned down the saturday morning cartoon zaniness from SF4 and the stages look more reminiscent of the SF3-era which is nice.

Comment

More images liberated from... elsewhere

Comment

Long video of Justin, Diago and others playing it at E3

At E3 this week Capcom held a 12-person invitational tournament for upcoming fighting game Street Fighter V - and it st…

Comment

That's the first video I've watched of this as I really didn't like IV so wasn't interested, looks a lot better though from what I skipped through.

Comment

I watched the 3 on 3 tournament last night, Birdie looks like a beast.

Comment

He has packed on a few pounds.

Comment

Flicked through that video on the weekend. I got a bit bored of the same 2-3 characters so ended up skipping huge chunks. Bison looks cool, though.

The game looks gorgeous and I can't wait to see what other stages will look like, as well as the rest of the cast.

Comment

Where's ken ffs? I'm beginning to see a slight difference between this and sf4 art style wise, I hope it continues to grow its own identity.

Comment

New stage revealed:

Comment

Chunners looks kinda ridiculous. Her proportions are just awful. I get that she's looked kind of like that for a while but it just looks worse now.

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                            Where's ken ffs? I'm beginning to see a slight difference between this and sf4 art style wise, I hope it continues to grow its own identity.
                            In America! Imagine if there was no Ken! Everyone would go nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              Chunners looks kinda ridiculous. Her proportions are just awful. I get that she's looked kind of like that for a while but it just looks worse now.
                              Why are her legs twice as thick as they should be? What a mess.

Comment

Chun Li doesn't look any different proportionally, than she has for some time.

Comment

Working...
                                X