No announcement yet.

Street Fighter V (PS4/PC exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was my first thought but Akuma has red hair and glowing red eyes, also no face make-up, could be someone completely new though I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      People seem to despise 3S because their SFII favourites aren't in it. Can't see it happening again.
      Yeah, but those people are wrong.

Comment

They are. So very wrong.

Comment

Third Strike just has **** character design rather than new characters.

The new Ken looks amazing but the entire game looks so nasty. Horrible proportion fighters and horribly stiff SF EX animation.

Comment

Tease looks like Honda to me.

Comment

Kens hair looks girly man, bring back the caveman mullet. That end reveal Looks too evil to be Honda. Unless his name has gone from Edmund Honda to Evil Honda.

Hopefully a new character.

Comment

Looks nothing like Honda. Why would he have dreadlocks and yellow contacts? Probably a new kiwi-fighter.

Comment

I was puzzled by the teaser shot, assumed it was a new fighter, but that image of E.Honda really strikes the chord. Given the timeline SF5 is on it's probably Honda after he's left Sumo and has joined the competition to reclaim his reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                    Looks nothing like Honda. Why would he have dreadlocks and yellow contacts? Probably a new kiwi-fighter.
                    I'm looking up humble pie recipes. What's your address?

We shall see [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                      That's Kabuki make-up and the hair is a braided Kabuki style (see the spirals at the back of the head). I'm certain Japanese, unless it's a new character I can't see it as anyone other than redesigned Honda from the existing lore (the redesign would fit, the new Ken is fairly radical).

Edit: Unrelated concept art of a Kabuki E. Honda

Last edited by Pikate; 10-07-2015, 09:20.

Comment

Maybe its a Sean/Sakura style set up and its a new fighter who was supposed to be Hondas understudy?

Comment

That's original, you could have a separate beat em up with just the /rival fighters. There's so many now in the sf roster.

Comment

Originally posted by wargame View Post
                            Omg he looks like a beast http://youtu.be/w3j44QEm8j8
                            Ken looks rough, moves look awesome not sure about the black top part costume or hair though. Think they should have gone for Zero/Alpha style or just longer.

The end tease def Gouki/Akuma. Would be weird having Honda at the end then again stranger things have happened.
                            Last edited by JU!; 10-07-2015, 21:15.

Comment

Looks like Blanka's confirmed. There's a video doing the rounds of the Brazil stage, and the presenter says "Well, if we have a Brazil stage, surely we also have...?" and he's wearing a Blanka top and has loads of Blanka statues on his desk.

Ugh. Could've done without that. It's partially legacy from Street Fighter 2 and hating Blanka as a Vega player, but I've just never liked playing as or against him. I would prefer Sean, and I'm not even a Shoto man.

Comment

LOL It's blatantly a new chara. Gouki looks nothing like that. It's not even Kabuki makeup either.
                                Last edited by J0e Musashi; 11-07-2015, 17:54.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X