X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since Third Strike? 16 years? Haha

They're glorious if you ask me.

Comment

Her arms look borked too. Just looks wrong to me. I guess I only just noticed, if she's always been like that.
      Last edited by Brad; 07-07-2015, 20:53.

Comment

Look how huge her hands are.

Comment

*To the tune of Popeye the Sailor*

I'm Chun-Li the Hong Kong cop. I'm Chun-Li the Hong Kong cop.
          I'll Spinning Bird Kick to finich, cause I eats me spinach.
          I'm Chun-Li the Hong Kong cop.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            In America! Imagine if there was no Ken! Everyone would go nuts.
            Indeed. Ryu, Ken and Sagat are OG.

It simply isn't SF if those three aren't there (or at the very least no Ryu and Ken).

Comment

No clear screenshot yet but Capcom have revealed a fourth stage, Brazil

They will also reveal a character in October at the Brasil Game Show

Comment

After watching a bunch of footage on this game from the FGC, I think it is looking great. Really got a hankering to play it after watching so much... Had to settle with Ultra and my mate. Haha

Comment

Really wanna play SFV really like the art style and simplification of it regards V Arts. Regards Chun-Li Thunder thighsi think the thighs like Cammy's bottom have become a sort of trademark for some reason. Hope I get into the Beta below but doubt I Will . I get the impression SFV will have more zero/Alpha character so hoping for R.Mika and maybe more SFIII characters like Alex.

The first Street Fighter 5 beta begins 24th July in Europe at around 2am UK time, Capcom has announced.It runs for five…

Comment

Applied for the beta.

Really looking forward to this!!

Comment

Given the story timeline for SF5, I wonder if Chun-Li looks extra leg beefy to bring her closer in line with how she looks in SF3?

Comment

I like the art style, striking a tone between Super Turbo and Third Strike.

If there's a Brazil stage that'd be a great time to introduce Shawn (and maybe a new character as well?) If they put Blanka in fair enough but now's the time to bring back characters that didn't get a chance last time around)

Comment

Probably fake but we should find out later this week. If real I would be pretty happy with this roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Look how huge her hands are.
                            And 'her' adam's apple!!

Comment

She has a meaty tuck.

Comment

Originally posted by wargame View Post
                                Probably fake but we should find out later this week. If real I would be pretty happy with this roster.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=1...&postcount=676
                                I see no reason to believe that. It sounds to me like another person rolling the dice, so if they're "right", people will believe them next time.

Comment

Working...
                                X