Street Fighter V (PS4/PC exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    I'm genuinely pleased to see R.Mika in the game. Given the KI style approach they're planning with DLC fighters and how many were used in SF4 I can only imagine they're planning on branching much further out on fighters. Wouldn't be surprised to see Ingrid, Maki, Karin, Poison and 100% Juri in time.
    Yeah, Juri will definitely be back - if Capcom were to bring back only one of the SF4-introduced fighters, it'd be her - and I say that as a massive Abel fan. She's just been hugely popular as a mascot for the entry, what with all the cosplay.

Comment

This sums up R.Mika

Capcom has released some official screens too:

What do we think the chances are as well that the PS4 version will end up with PS exclusive fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
        What do we think the chances are as well that the PS4 version will end up with PS exclusive fighters?
        Probably. If Sony stump up enough coin.

Comment

I don't think it will.

Seeing as though Capcom have totally ruled out an Xbox One version, Sony are competing with the PC. I don't think it warrants that kind of expenditure.

I wouldn't be surprised to see exclusive costumes, though.

Comment

World wide beta starts tomorrow think it will only include ryu/chunli/charlie/bison/cammy and birdie.

Does seem like SFV was influenced by the recent killer instinct quite a bit

Comment

Is the worldwide beta still a sign up / invite only thing?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                Is the worldwide beta still a sign up / invite only thing?
                Yup afraid so

Comment

Finally R.Mika! Been waiting so long.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                    World wide beta starts tomorrow think it will only include ryu/chunli/charlie/bison/cammy and birdie.

Does seem like SFV was influenced by the recent killer instinct quite a bit
                    Cheers for info. Wanna try Cammy. Shame no Vega/R.Mika or Ken in Beta at mo.

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
                      Cheers for info. Wanna try Cammy. Shame no Vega/R.Mika or Ken in Beta at mo.
                      think the character that surprised me was birdie was a lot more fun to play then i thought would be

Comment

By my beard!

Bearded Ryu pre-order skin it seems, taken from Kotaku article here;

Comment

A couple more preorder costumes:

Presumable they'll be released later on as each is exclusive to a different retailer, which always annoys fans.

Also on the way for PS4 is a Collectors Edition

$99

Comment

That Chun Li outfit makes her shape look even more ridiculous. Also she is sitting on a log.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              Also she is sitting on a log.
                              Thats what she said...

Comment

I hope Capcom resist the temptation to go uber-sexy with their DLC costumes, what with this being a freemium game of sorts.

A lot of the Japanese-centric freemium titles do that. You see it with the card-trading games on iOS, basically rarer and more valuable cards get progressively less clothed/sexier. It's sexploitation and it's pretty low. It's fine for those freemium games where it's their raison d'etre, but in the case of Street Fighter, it shouldn't need gimmicks like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X