X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naked Honda and Dhalsim, nice.
    Wearing nothing but a Borat V-string.

Comment

Censor everything, nipples out ryu triggers me, those muscles aren't realistic and don't conform to the average body.

Comment

I hope Ryu grows his facial hair through force of will at the start of every round.

Comment

I saw beard ryu and i thought

It does annoy me though when we hear about collectors editions and preorder bonus long before the game is still unfinished.....it just strikes me the priorities are a bit off

Comment

Originally posted by redstar_dan View Post
            By my beard!

Bearded Ryu pre-order skin it seems, taken from Kotaku article here;
            http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2015/08/31/s...yu-hottest-ryu
            Should be his standard costume. He actually looks like a human now and not some orange tango man.

Comment

I do like the alternate costumes so far. Plus it kind of ages the characters a bit (like making Ryu his post-SF3 version where he had visible stubble). It's a good evolution and makes him more akin to Gouken too.

Not sure about the Jean-Paul Gautier gotee on Bison though...

Comment

I like Chun Lis outfit but it really emphasises how badly her proportions need fixing. Her legs are too big but also... those hands.

Comment

I always find it fascinating how people knit pick stuff like proportions. I'm only interested in the gameplay mechanics myself...

Comment

It's nit-pick.

Comment

Ah. On my phone so... Didn't Google it as I usually would.

Comment

Sorry, I just couldn't resist! You gave me the opportunity to nit-pick the term nit-pick. I actually was going to make a point about the proportions but couldn't do it. I just had to nit-pick nit-pick. I apologise - it was quite juvenile of me!

Comment

You've educated me, no worries. lol

Comment

Proportions, for some people, aren't something you nit-pick. I know from working with artists that it jumps out at them as much as spelling errors jump out at a writer.

Comment

The difference is that the unusual proportions are surely intentional? It's not as if they don't know how big a person's hand is supposed to be,

Comment

Exactly, it is an integral part of the visual design.

Comment

Working...
                                X