X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8:32: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aue7nE-RR88

Levitating Bison statue, that's a cool idea

Comment

Just feels weird having the chance to play so much of the beta before the release....access to 12 characters and possibly more later and while the game will change i really hope i do not get burned out on it.

And this censorship thing really is a non issue as if it had been 5 years ago we probably would have not seen the game till it was nearly ready

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
        Just feels weird having the chance to play so much of the beta before the release....access to 12 characters and possibly more later and while the game will change i really hope i do not get burned out on it.
        That's a very reasonable concern to raise Eastyy. I would take a break from it and just wait until it gets released next February so you can enjoy it afresh from then.

Still on the fence about whether to pick up a PS4 or not when this drops.

Comment

All I can say is WTF there is weird and then their is this - new character reveal.

Comment

I'd need to try him. In video he seems to fit badly

Comment

Weird new characters get a thumbs up from me. Urien and Alex confirmed for future DLC is great news too!

Comment

That depressing moment when you realize that the 30th anniversary of the original Street Fighter (and the birth of the franchise) is less than two years away (August 30th, 2017).

Seriously, where the feck has the time gone!!??

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  Weird new characters get a thumbs up from me. Urien and Alex confirmed for future DLC is great news too!
                  He looks like a character I'm going to enjoy beating up. Let's be honest, Street Fighter has always had these types of character (they can't all be muscle-bound fighters or sexy looking females after all).

Hopefully this game plays well upon release but with it giving me vibes of SFIII I don't think there's much to worry about.

Now just give me a crossover with the new KOF and I'll be the happiest chappy.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    Now just give me a crossover with the new KOF and I'll be the happiest chappy.
                    No, no, no. Just no.

KOF jumped the shark at least fifteen years ago. It is garbage nowadays.

Comment

Yeah.

And look at SFxTekken. Utter garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        And look at SFxTekken. Utter garbage.
                        Correct.

People weren't exactly falling over themselves to play SVC Chaos either.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                          No, no, no. Just no.

KOF jumped the shark at least fifteen years ago. It is garbage nowadays.
                          What's been so bad about them in the last 15 years? XIII was very good then there were rejigs of 98 and 2002. KOF2KUM is one of the best fighters I've ever got into.

Comment

Don't know why anyone wouldn't want to see a Capcom vs Snk 3, and to say the last 15 years of KoF have been garbage when you have Kof11 and 13 as some class 2D fighters, is quite frankly ermmmm... garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                              Don't know why anyone wouldn't want to see a Capcom vs Snk 3...
                              I would love the hypothetical awesome Capcom Vs SNK 3 - just not the more likely incredibly disappointing one that would happen in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoju View Post
                                What's been so bad about them in the last 15 years?
                                Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                                and to say the last 15 years of KoF have been garbage when you have Kof11 and 13 as some class 2D fighters, is quite frankly ermmmm... garbage.
                                Sorry. For me the recent KoF titles have all looked like games made with Flash for web browsers and have played like it.

'94 to '98 still remains, imo, the franchise's high point.

Comment

Working...
                                X