No announcement yet.

Street Fighter V (PS4/PC exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should mention the PS3 version of the old fight pad works on the PS4 so that may be a option for you if you got on okay with that.

Comment

UPDATE 18th February 2016: Capcom's said it'll address Street Fighter 5's rage quit problem.The publisher told Eurogame…

Capcom has confirmed it will address rage quitting in a future update

Comment

Digital Foundry simultaneously compare SFIV and SFV.

Comment

Future update...what, they didn't know about rage quiting before this?
          Ridiculous that this game doesn't handle this as default, it was in SFIV for years! They've put huge emphasis on earning fight money through online, to make it that people can quit for free and you get nothing just isn't on.

Comment

Originally posted by Goemon View Post
            Future update...what, they didn't know about rage quiting before this?
            Ridiculous that this game doesn't handle this as default, it was in SFIV for years! They've put huge emphasis on earning fight money through online, to make it that people can quit for free and you get nothing just isn't on.
            Yeah it is like what i said in another post when they start from scratch again the first iteration feels like missing lots of things that were in previous games.

Comment

Going back to basics in terms of gameplay(mechanics, special moves, number of characters) is fine.

Implenting rules they were already using in SF4 to deal with rage quitting is hardly complicating things.

Comment

They seem to miss it in every new game, Anniversary collect, 3rd Strike, HD Remix, SF4. You would think it is just a basic online requirement. Not had any rage quitters yet but apparently once you start plaything people in the 3000 LP range you very loud of quitters.

Comment

Always say with fighting games before anyone makes one they should watch Mike z and his video on how to make a fighting game, there are so many little things that most people would not notice but are appreciated.

If one person selects rematch and the other person selects change character have the person who selected rematch still the character and colours they have picked before (but the option to press a button if they do want to change)

Comment

Screens of Alex are out:

Comment

I like that Capcom has kept the intense look the character had in Street Fighter III.

Will have fun slapping headbuts, cross chops and power bombs on opponents when he gets added later this month.

Comment

I missed SF3 completely. Is Alex a grappler then?

Comment

He looks like Ronald McDonald on cocaine, weed, and steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                            I missed SF3 completely. Is Alex a grappler then?
                            A bit of grappling, a bit of elbowing, a bit of this, and a bit of that.

He's basically Abel, but better because he was in SFIII.

Comment

I dunno how well he will translate to SFV though myself.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                                A bit of grappling, a bit of elbowing, a bit of this, and a bit of that.
                                A little bit "whoa" a little bit "whey"!

Comment

Working...
                                X