No announcement yet.

Playstation 4: Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure there will be a software update to include it later on.

Anyway game updates are these hosted on a different network to playstation store?

Switched on ps4 today and it started downloading a new update for gta v as it seems psn and the store is still not back up.

Comment

Oooh that's good news....am picking up GTAV later and was going to get the Xbone version as I actually want to update and play it today. Will get the ps4 one instead now as its the shinier version.

Its mix and match on the playstation on what needs psn. NowTV needs it working, Netflix and IPlayer work fine without it tho.

Comment

ps4 is a total brick without psn active, while I wouldn't expect BF4, destiny, the crew to be playable, Dragon Age as a as mainly single player game will not work without contacting the servers... ****ing *****.

Comment

Offline game need to be taken back offline. Any stats etc can be uploaded at the exit of a session.

Comment

That's probably just some EA bs, as per.

Comment

not just them, the majority of the psn free titles like injustice and spelunky don't work either.

Comment

How about Resogun? The Vita release being borked (for NA at least) has annoyed me.

Comment

I was hoping to download some of the games i've been picking up from plus, looks like i'll be playing some of the games i picked up today

Comment

Originally posted by jim g View Post
                    It was never intended to be a media machine they have stated that since launch
                    So? Doesn't seem like a feature that should be omitted. I might get an Xbox exactly for that reason! Then again, I don't know if it's smart. Gameplay wise PS4 is excellent.

Comment

Getting sick of not being able to play sod all without a net connection now. There must be something that can be done to stop these attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                        ps4 is a total brick without psn active, while I wouldn't expect BF4, destiny, the crew to be playable, Dragon Age as a as mainly single player game will not work without contacting the servers... ****ing *****.
                        Dragon Age does work I'm playing it right now?? (Well the wife is)

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                          So? Doesn't seem like a feature that should be omitted. I might get an Xbox exactly for that reason! Then again, I don't know if it's smart. Gameplay wise PS4 is excellent.
                          Just get one of these, I use one they are excellent

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                            You're upset the console doesn't have something that Sony said it wouldn't? Seems a bit daft, no?
                            Last edited by Colin; 26-12-2014, 19:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                              It does work, I was playing Dragon age offline earlier.

Comment

I've been playing GTA V the last few hours too?

Comment

Working...
                                X