Playstation 4: Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    People thinking they have a chance of winning the opportunity to pay ?400 for a games console.
    I got an email from game and entered the chance to win that limited edition PS4. Is this for that?

EDIT: Actually I cannot find the email. I cannot remember where I entered my name, phone number and email for the chance to purchase the Grey PS for ?399?? I did though.
    Last edited by 'Press Start'; 18-12-2014, 12:32.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      People thinking they have a chance of winning the opportunity to pay ?400 for a games console.
      Hehe.

You forgot 'so they can photograph it and post pictures all over teh interweb for maximum respect yo'

Comment

No dice here and quite resigned to not getting one. Although I'm not wasting an hour waiting for a site to load like Monday which is preferable and just a few mins tomorrow and it's all over.

I saw NeoGaf has had about 20 winners post, a handful on RLLMUK, and a few lucky punters here which just goes to show how exclusive this club is to join.

Damn right I'd post pictures if I won one!

Comment

Originally posted by Mgear View Post
          Damn right I'd post pictures if I won one!
          Haha yeah so would I

Comment

I am really gutted about yesterdays, as the site loaded very quickly, I got the answer right away and did it the proper way. I am 99% sure I would have won one if there had not been others sharing the link on neo gaf with their hackers
            I am glad at least a couple of us on here have won one, This is one of the best community's on the web.

Oh well one more try tomorrow so we can put all this stress behind us.
            Last edited by yesteryeargames; 18-12-2014, 14:22.

Comment

Just picked this up -

Comment

congrats, fancy helping us tomorrow with what ever tactics you used ?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                  Just picked this up -

I literally just peed a little in excitement. You win the whole internet my friend.

Think of that teh best PS4 ever and an Aston, living the dream bro.

Comment

Happy to see you got one!

Comment

Yes I can definitely say without a doubt, that I have that picture in my possession.

Comment

It really is an awesome picture. I hope you can get a couple of quid for it on ebay.

Comment

I'm sure some foolish PS4 hoarder top bloke will but it from me for a massively inflated justifiable price

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                            I'm sure some foolish PS4 hoarder top bloke will but it from me for a massively inflated justifiable price
                            Nice one!

Comment

Well make of this what you will but just saw it posted on NeoGAF. Nonsense, well done Sony...

Comment

Yes, it is clearly Sony that come across badly in that

Comment

Working...
                                X