• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post
    Yes, it is clearly Sony that come across badly in that
    But...

WAIT FOR IT

HE RANG THEM!!

Comment

Wahhhhhhhhhhhmbulance crews all over the internet must be exhausted at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
        Well make of this what you will but just saw it posted on NeoGAF. Nonsense, well done Sony...

What an entitled little ****, just like 99.9% of the internet.

Comment

Sony just can't cut a break at the moment eh. This article is worth a quick read

Comment

"Appauled as I was..."

Pathetic, ignorant clunge! He'll be writing 'dim view' letters to Radio 4's gardener's question time in a few decades.

Comment

When I posted that article I meant the frustration of it not actually being the first 100. But indeed your right he is a personification of a standard internet gamer.

Which of course we're not!

Comment

Well whatever you call it, the implementation on of this was bad.

http://instagram.com/p/wwC-s3mL95/?modal=true

Seen a couple of pictures claiming to have more than one machine. I appreciate they might be faked, but there wasn't just one problem with this process.

Comment

sickening really. Some people really, really want one...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                      sickening really. Some people really, really want one...

Be grateful for what you have.

Comment

What I earn/live on a month wouldn't buy one of those PS4.

Comment

Well the other bit I've read tonight on RLLMUK is 'so called' cheaters using the hack apps to get the URL weren't taken out of the competition at all. I guess all they did was filter out obvious pre-8am entries or were just lying. Of course there are people going over the top but I'm not surprised people are so unhappy with Sony UK/GAME right now.

Anyway one more day and hopefully I can shut up

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start' View Post
                            Be grateful for what you have.
                            And respect other people's opinions or right to have views.

Many more important things in this world. But this is a discussion thread filled with of people's experience and stories trying to get hold of one. It's no different to large parts of this forum which discuss buying useless material luxury goods on a daily basis.

Comment

A bunch of people are crying because they cannot get a video game system which they'd buy just to try and gouge money from suckers on eBay?

My heart is broken.

Comment

Maybe there are some OTT reactions and taking it too seriously. Personally not crying here or getting that upset but I was looking forward to buying one to keep - not sell on.

Some curious responses in this thread...

Comment

Working...
                                X