No announcement yet.

Playstation 4: Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My older DS4 which has since been moved on to being my primary PC controller has finally started to succumb to the worn analogue sticks syndrome. Not heavily worn yet but enough that the grippy pleasantness is gone. I rolled the dice and ordered two aluminium replacements on ebay for the princely sum of ?2, some surgery later and they're fitted. Still got to play at length with them to trial the comdort factor but first impressions are pretty strong and as they're metal, no more wear and tear

Comment

When mine starting tearing up, walked in to GAME with my PS4 receipt and they replaced the pad no questions. Second controller was fine, just a dodgy initial batch I suppose.

Comment

Systenm update 2.50 is now live. Among other things, you can now delete trophy records of games with 0% trophies, and trophy award 'moments' are automatically photographed and saved! Fingers crossed in 2.51 there'll be an option to delete the infantile system of trophies in its entirety.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
          Systenm update 2.50 is now live. Among other things, you can now delete trophy records of games with 0% trophies, and trophy award 'moments' are automatically photographed and saved! Fingers crossed in 2.51 there'll be an option to delete the infantile system of trophies in its entirety.
          I'm already glad they give you the possibility to turn trophy notifications off. For as much I care, they can continue to exist, I ignore them.

Comment

^ Didn't know that. I wonder if that will stop the automatic photographs being taken, as there's no option to disable it under the 'capture' app. Just got a trophy photo in Olliolli2 - yay! Don't need unwanted photos taking up space, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
              ^ Didn't know that. I wonder if that will stop the automatic photographs being taken, as there's no option to disable it under the 'capture' app. Just got a trophy photo in Olliolli2 - yay! Don't need unwanted photos taking up space, tbh.
              You can disable trophy notifications since the PS3. The PS4 took steps forward and you can disable all notifications (like friend messages) altogether.

Comment

That's good. It's annoying on PS3 when you're watching a BluRay and you see 'so and so has signed in' popping up in the corner. Especially when they're presumably having internet issues so keep logging out then logging in again.

Comment

The latest firmware doesn't solve the no audio through a splitter problem.

Comment

Playstation Music featuring Spotify is now available to download, just tested it from phone and works flawlessly.

Comment

Agree with you there. Much better than mu

Comment

It's refusing to link my Spotify account with my PSN. It keeps telling me that it isn't supported in this country. Has it happened to anybody else?
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Nope, working fine for me with a linked account.

Comment

You're probably not using a JP PSN account like Daryl is though.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                              That's good. It's annoying on PS3 when you're watching a BluRay and you see 'so and so has signed in' popping up in the corner. Especially when they're presumably having internet issues so keep logging out then logging in again.
                              Really? I could have sworn my PS3 signs me out of PSN while watching a bluray - it always tells me I've logged back in when I get back to the XMB.

Comment

This is on my UK account. I can play through my phone, but it won't link. Strange.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X