No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS: Thread 03 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Ouendan destroyed my DS. I have been using screen protectors ever since. My screen protectors get destroyed so ultimately it doesn't look any better but it stops me freaking out over it.

Comment

My Skull Kid figurine turned up today after buying the ambassador 3DS, unlike in the email they sent me though I've not registered Zelda to my account so guess they just giving them out now!

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
        My Skull Kid figurine turned up today after buying the ambassador 3DS, unlike in the email they sent me though I've not registered Zelda to my account so guess they just giving them out now!
        I had am email this morning saying it was out for delivery with the courier,nothing turned up.I checked the email tracking facility and it says "not delivered address query"???

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
          Got mine as well. It is actually pretty good quality, if rather small.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
            I had am email this morning saying it was out for delivery with the courier,nothing turned up.I checked the email tracking facility and it says "not delivered address query"???
            I got this as well. Figured it might be my Skull Kid, but there's no bloody tracking number or contact number to call the courier!

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
              I got this as well. Figured it might be my Skull Kid, but there's no bloody tracking number or contact number to call the courier!
              Here is their email address [email protected]
              Ive had loads off club Nintendo,never had this before.
              The courier wants a tracking number,I've explained I do not have one.Theyve asked for my full name and address now.Hopefully I can get this sorted
              Last edited by BIG EDD; 24-02-2015, 12:32.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                Here is their email address [email protected]
                Ive had loads off club Nintendo,never had this before.
                The courier wants a tracking number,I've explained I do not have one.Theyve asked for my full name and address now.Hopefully I can get this sorted
                I've received another e-mail from Hermes. It would appear that they are looking to attempt to deliver it again so I'll see if it is waiting for me when I get home from work. I'll contact them if not.

Thanks Edd.

Comment

Still not got my NewXL. Stock is tight it seems.

Comment

I have also received the Skull Kid. In all honesty I think I will put it up on ebay, they are going for about ?20-?30 and I could use the cash!

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                      I've received another e-mail from Hermes. It would appear that they are looking to attempt to deliver it again so I'll see if it is waiting for me when I get home from work. I'll contact them if not.

Thanks Edd.
                      Did you have any luck with your delivery?
                      I can't get any sense from the courier and every time I email club Nintendo through their internal contact email,I'm getting and email failed delivery notice

Comment

Nintendo has issued a new 3DS firmware update that blocks a major web browser exploit.The hack had allowed users to inj…

The latest firmware update kills the recent loopholes allowing machines to be region free

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                          http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...irmware-update

The latest firmware update kills the recent loopholes allowing machines to be region free
                          Heh, and here's me opening the thread hoping Nintendo have announced a new game.

Comment

Club Nintendo Japan added 4 themes to their point exchange, 10-20 points each.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              Club Nintendo Japan added 4 themes to their point exchange, 10-20 points each.
                              I've checking the uk daily but meh there seems to be less and less choice on there

Comment

Still hilarious the Xenoblade faceplate is more than the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X