Trading forums and stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    Thread titles on mobile format could do with being a bit more compact, they seem over large to me. Might just be personal preference to me that one however.

Edit. Also in mobile view, when you click on show spoilers, it still does nothing for some reason, this never worked for me on the old style mobile view either.
    Do either of the spoilers above work for you? The first one is spoiler, the second is hide. For me, the first one works. I could disable the hide.

Comment

First one works. Second does not. Maybe disable the hide if it doesn't work on mobile view?

Comment

I only put the hide on because people wanted a way of hiding whole lines (the spoiler button just made words disappear) but then the spoiler button didn't work in mobile style, so I changed the spoiler to that new boxed one. I can't see any reason to keep the Hide. I'll do a find/replace for the hide tags.

Comment

Hide works for images, spoiler does not.
          I like the hide tool for jokes.

Comment

The replace didn't work. But not many people used Hide. Should be ok for future posts.

Comment

Comment

Seems ok to me QC?? In both full style and mobile style.

Comment

Yeah, that works now, Chaz.

Comment

Yep works fine for me as well, much better having text and images in the spoiler working. Also glad to see Discussion back at the top, threw my brain right off after all these years that did.

Comment

Much better having discussion first. I always thought it might seem a bit unwelcoming to anyone who just surfed in (do people still say that?) to find that the first sub-forum under Announcements was one that they couldn't read.

Why not have the Blue Room invisible to non-blues?

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                        Much better having discussion first. I always thought it might seem a bit unwelcoming to anyone who just surfed in (do people still say that?) to find that the first sub-forum under Announcements was one that they couldn't read.

Itle always be surfing the web.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                          Because I'd like people to know about the Blue Room, get curious and read the thread linked in the forum description.

Comment

Although the link doesn't work on the mobile style hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                              LOL. Quality.

28x28 icon for "latest posts" please Maybe with a 1 pixel line around it so it's obvious it's a button. I made a temporary text version. I also juiced up the homepage (where the articles are) to show the thumbnails on mobile so that it looks more exciting when you arrive at the site for the first time.

These or some kind of mish-mash of them say "new content" to me more than the weird atom thing did. But maybe less than the word "new" does. Obvs someone with skills needs to make them look like buttons because, you know, Paint.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                                Oof, I thought I was playing The Witness again for a moment. I'll never be the same again after looking at those puzzles.

Comment

Working...
                                X