No announcement yet.

Xbox - Series S/X: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just going to be left character/left analogue right character/right analogue or some such isn't it? Interesting if they nail the concept though I'm kind of expecting another PC Horror Jank game from this

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
      It's just going to be left character/left analogue right character/right analogue or some such isn't it? Interesting if they nail the concept though I'm kind of expecting another PC Horror Jank game from this
      It's an interesting concept, but if this is how you play it I'm out. Thats gunna be fiddly as hell and confusing for your hands.

Comment

I thought The Medium was going to be a bit like Soul Reaver, which I would be up for, but must admit this sounds quite intriguing.

Comment

It's just going to be left character/left analogue right character/right analogue or some such isn't it?
          Like Cookies 'n' Cream on PS2 then.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            Like Cookies 'n' Cream on PS2 then.
            Beaten to it.

Comment

no, because you are controlling one character who is in 2 dimensions simultaneous. You see the real world and the spirit world at the same time.
              Imagine Metroid Prime 2, but you aren’t travelling between the 2 worlds, you move and interact with them both identically at the same time.

Closer to Kalimba than to Cookies and Cream

Why can’t I get though this door? Oh there is a button here in the spirit world. How can I get to it when there is something in the way in the real world?
              Last edited by EvilBoris; 23-07-2020, 14:04.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                I thought The Medium was going to be a bit like Soul Reaver, which I would be up for, but must admit this sounds quite intriguing.
                Yeah, I thought it was leaning into Silent Hill inspirations from the original trailer with a world that can change whilst playing, not two worlds simultaneously playing. I’m interested to see it in action.

Comment

Xbox up 64% Go Xbox !!!!

Comment

Watching the timer ticking down - 2 mins to go till the presentation, hopefully there will actually be gameplay in the games this time

Comment

Starting off with Halo Infinite which has some gameplay footage finally, but also bloody awful screen tearing - hope it's the feed and not the game.

Edit - looks like the tearing was the feed.

Doesn't look like there's anything much new here though - couple of different weapons and they've stolen the zipline from Titanfall, I guess it's what Halo fans want. 60 FPS though, so thumbs up for that.
                      Last edited by MartyG; 23-07-2020, 16:13.

Comment

The character graphics on the guy with a beard are pants!

Comment

That Halo showing was shocking.

Looked like a title from two years ago.

Comment

State of Decay 3 - but no gameplay footage :/

Comment

Forza and not gameplay footage :/

Where's the gameplay footage that was promised?

Comment

Some Rare produced game called Everwild .... and no gameplay footage.

I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Comment

Working...
                                X