Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always liked the Everything or Nothing title too, it was one that felt like a Bond title but one that wasn't trying to hard. It's a nicely referenced play on the franchise history too with the initials being the company's title EON

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      I also thought Quantum of Solace was a really good cover shooter that was a thrill to play.
      Apart from the balance beam section of the opera house section, it was great fun to play through.
      I'd agree plus I also really liked Blood Stone from Bizarre Creations.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        GoldenEye 64 was (still is) brilliant!

Personally, I really enjoyed Bloodstone by Bizarre Creations.

The James Bond game for the Game Boy is also exceptional - top down, Zelda like.

Quantum of Solace is okay
        Bloodstone was a great game. I never understood why it received such bad reviews.

Comment

I really liked Everything or Nothing as well and had a good time romping through Bloodstone. I really think IO will do something special with Bond.

Comment

I remember Bloodstone being well received, especially on here?

The 15 greatest games of the 2010s – ranked!
            The 2010s birthed games that changed the world, from Grand Theft Auto V to Pokémon Go. In a decade with so many exceptional games to pick from, which will win out?

Comment

I think that Mass Effect 2 image is actually from ME1.

Comment

This looks pretty crazy like how you'd imagine a truly next gen pokemon to look

I think polygon have got it right with the splatoon x pokemon reference

graphics look amazing not super sure on the art style though.

Comment

Imagine an actual Pokémon like that, instead of the warmed over DS games we get. The potential is just enormous. Shame it will never happen!

Comment

This looks pretty lovely, may jump on the ps4 release as stuff to buy for that is rapidly slowing down now. Only 2 i'm still actively waiting for is the stanley parable and the cuphead dlc

Comment

That's brilliant!

On a road trip next month with mates, so will try that out on the journey.
                      Let us know what you come up with. I worked at a shop years ago and on quiet summer sundays, we'd often end up for long stretches where everything was cleaned, every job was done, there were no customers, and we were just standing there - and we managed to get through a lot of them thanks to this word game. I wish I could remember some of our best ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                        Let us know what you come up with. I worked at a shop years ago and on quiet summer sundays, we'd often end up for long stretches where everything was cleaned, every job was done, there were no customers, and we were just standing there - and we managed to get through a lot of them thanks to this word game. I wish I could remember some of our best ones.
                        Bond writers have been calling me round the clock to say thank you ever since I created this for Comedy Central and made their job 80% easier.

Instructed To Love Twice

FireBreaker

The Man Who Died Again

The Girl Who Shot Tomorrow

Comment

http://www.joshcluderay.com/james-bond-title-generator/

Instructed To Love Twice

FireBreaker

The Man Who Died Again

The Girl Who Shot Tomorrow

That's the thing you can come up with these really quickly, but they all sound a bit naff.

But if you come up with a good one, you'll know it.

Comment

I quite like FireBreaker.
                            It's one of those words in the public consciousness but has a bit of a fluid definition.

That link is cheating, though, so we'll try and think of some.

Comment

Tomorrow Never Yesterdays

Mars Mower

The Man Who Was Contractually Obliged To Make Another Bond Movie

Comment

The Spy With the Golden Thunderballs

Comment

Working...
                                X