No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At 2:00pm next Tuesday Rockstar will launch the trailer for GTA6 starting the up to two year countdown to release

Comment

And it leaked

Looks alright if unsurprisngly incredibly close to GTAV and dare I say it - not 12 years wait different - plus 2025 release not counting the very real potential of the PC version being 2026 so it's absolutely nowhere near soon.

Comment

Biggest takeaway from that footage is the character models and animation are excellent.

The rest is as expected, which is also high quality but more an evolution on what GTAV already can look like in high end hardware.

Comment

Comment

Coming in 2025? FFS... That's just taking the mivk if you ask me.

Comment

Looks alright, I guess in a few hours every single frame of it will be dissected by oddballs on the Internet trying to read into every sign, billboard and blurry shape in the background. Which I suppose is part of the fun!

Comment

Well, it's definitely GTA. I'm not sure what I expected but, yep GTA. GTA 5-2.

To be honest I find that trailer pretty underwhelming. Not much to get excited about. Maybe if I was watching it in 2018 I'd be more into it, but honestly it feels like the world's moved on and the game has stayed the same.

EDIT:

Also, while entirely predictable, the fact that it's two years away is beyond insane. Finish the bloody game already. It's been ten years.
                Last edited by wakka; 04-12-2023, 23:14.

Comment

Now it's available in better quality I know what the main feeling is, something relatively new for a numbered entry - safe
                  Like they saw the success of GTAV and bottled it on giving GTAVI it's own identity. So much of the trailer looks like V and for GTA the character models are a pretty 'shrug' aspect so them being quite front and centre is more distracting. When watching what's going on in the background it feels like the game already shows its PS4/XBO generation development origins. Maybe that will be different when live on screen as RDR2 showed that they have no problem producing a visual stunner but character animations aside it wouldn't have been a stretch to sell me on the idea that it was a trailer for a new area in GTAO. That they finally revealed it and my hype meter didn't move an inch is a damning reflection of where I'm at with GTA after all these years milking.

Comment

The Investor Relations website contains information about Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.'s business for stockholders, potential investors, and financial analysts.

GTAVI won't be releasing on PS4 or XBO. It will milking PC double dippers also as when it launches in 2025 it will solely be on PS5 and XSX

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                      https://www.psu.com/news/video-game-...sher-take-two/
                      Take Two boss thinks game prices need to be higher than they already are thanks to a flawed calculation of value
                      There was some interpretation around that which was suggesting he wanted a payment model that was on a "per hour" basis (i.e., you pay by the hour to play GTA6). Of course they've walked this back saying that's not what he meant - but it wouldn't surprise me at all if this is something that has been considered.

No chance I'd pay for any game on a per-hour basis, even if it came with its own holodeck.

Comment

It looks good but I just can't get excited about anything that's 2 years away...

Comment

I've done the math and GTA7 should come out sometime around 2039

After this I have 1 more GTA before retirement - and I don't retire for decades yet.

Seriously - GTA Online needs to be its own seperate thing.

Comment

This looks grand. No hype from me this time. I got hyped when that bloke on here went massively overboard on GTAIV (I think?) and I ended up disappointed by it. GTAV I left alone and I thought it was superb. Regardless of any speculation, whinging, gnashing of teeth that Rockstar aren’t reinventing the wheel, I’m looking forward to a decent story, a quality setting and plenty of sandbox goodness.

To quell any unnecessary enthusiasm, I’ll just pop on here regularly and read Neon’s comments.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                              Coming in 2025? FFS... That's just taking the mivk if you ask me.
                              I don’t normally Lol, but LOL!. 2025, pah, it looks done from that state of the trailer, like ready for boxes done. They’re holding this back to maximise share value only and to wring every last bit of blood from current online.

STOP SPENDING MONEY ON GTA ONLINE!!!!!

Comment

Having seen the trailer a few times, I’m convinced that the male counterpart of the duo is voiced by Nolan North… He even looks a bit like him, in a Nathan Drake sort of way… Well the one word he says in the GTA 6 trailer, sounds like him anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X