Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup they are indeed, tetris 99 is finally easy to play instead of the nightmare on joycons. Also nice that the layout is not too far off so my muscle memory is not having to adapt, sticks feel so nice too this should have come with every switch to be honest but with the cost of the damn thing it would have bumped the price up a little too high. They should make a DX pack for switch where this is bundled in along with joycons so you have something to use when at home and then the joycons when out.

Comment

Just in time for the Animal Crossing crossover event with Tetris 99!

Also, no the separate buttons of the joycons make T99 easier to control. But you have to use both left and right, not one or the other.

Comment

Playing Tetris 99 with the Pro Controller is an absolute non-starter for me. Way too much input lag for my liking.

Comment

Strange as since i have been playing i have now been consistently getting in the top 10 in most games hell on my 4th go with using it i got into 3rd place way closer than when i was struggling on joycons. Although to be honest i still prefer tetris effect a lot more it feels way more fluid to play.

Comment

Paper Mario announced for July.

Comment

I can't remember if I have ever played a Paper Mario game.

Comment

Looks like a continuation of the lame Sticker/Colour Splash puddle depth gameplay, glossed over by another 'crafted art style'.

Comment

New upcoming games for the Switch Online service: Rygar (NES), Wild Guns, Operation Logic Bomb, Panel de Pon (Super NES).

Comment

Basketball NBA2k is 370 odd yen, reduced from 7700 yen on the JP e-shop.

I hate the real sport, but snapped it up at that price.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                      Basketball NBA2k is 370 odd yen, reduced from 7700 yen on the JP e-shop.

I hate the real sport, but snapped it up at that price.
                      Cheers! Thanks to you, I found out it’s £3.99 on PS4. Maybe I’ll grab both, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                        Gave the Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix demo a try. The new button icons are throwing me, expecially the X icon since it's the top button on Switch. I'm not quite sure what you're supposed to do when holding a button down in this one yet either.

It comes out on Friday which suprised me, I didn't know the release date was so soon. Shame it's digital only.
                        Yep the configuration is throwing me off too . Great song selection but quite surprised how grainy and low res looking the character models are , I’m sure they could have done better

Comment

The Eternal Castle Remastered launched on USA e-shop yesterday, not available in any other region, $14.99.

Comment

I watched the trailer. I have no idea what it is.

Comment

It’s a platformer very much like Flashback, Another World or Prince of Persia.
                              Pinpoint jumps, insta death/trial and error but it does have added boss battles and some puzzles, it’s £5.99 on steam for PC. The devs have said there probably won’t be an EU/UK release on switch, unless someone brings it to cart of course.
                              Oh worth adding it’s a couple of hours long as well, depending on how many times you die and restart a screen.

Comment

It's a new retro-style indie game which purports to be a remake of a game which actually never existed. Actually, it's quite interesting:

(I found out the above upon Googling it).

Seems fairly intriguing, the trailer is pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X