This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Junko View Post
    Yep the configuration is throwing me off too . Great song selection but quite surprised how grainy and low res looking the character models are , I’m sure they could have done better
    Yeah, it's not ideal. Turns out you can change the button prompts back to the PSX icons in the options menu at least

Hori have a sweet looking controller for it - https://www.horistore.com/index.php/ Shame its nearly £300!

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
      Yeah, it's not ideal. Turns out you can change the button prompts back to the PSX icons in the options menu at least

Hori have a sweet looking controller for it - https://www.horistore.com/index.php/ Shame its nearly £300!
      Try £1500 on eBay , they only made 1000

Comment

Try £1500 on eBay , they only made 1000
        Fecking hell! Don't think I would even use it at that price

Comment

Lol, that is a hilarious amount of money for what it is, at the end of day, a lump of fairly crappy plastic.

I'd still like one. If it was £50. I'd go to £75 maybe. £1500

Been meaning to import Mega 39s for ages but didn't get round to it. Seems a lot cheaper to just get the digital UK version now, since Amazon Japan is looking like £57 shipped for the physical, versus £35 on the eShop here. Nice that there's a demo to try first

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
            Lol, that is a hilarious amount of money for what it is, at the end of day, a lump of fairly crappy plastic.

I'd still like one. If it was £50. I'd go to £75 maybe. £1500

Been meaning to import Mega 39s for ages but didn't get round to it. Seems a lot cheaper to just get the digital UK version now, since Amazon Japan is looking like £57 shipped for the physical, versus £35 on the eShop here. Nice that there's a demo to try first
            Lack of physical is dissapointing for sure, but you like you say it is cheap at £35.

-edit-
            Something doesn't feel right about this version of the game, at least coming from the PS3 and PS4. Doesnt matter if its handheld or docked, it doesnt feel responsive.

Reminds me of the PSP games.
            Last edited by Cepp; 17-05-2020, 22:33.

Comment

I think I actually prefer the PSP games to be honest . I stumped up for all the additional dlc too .... no Finder or Time Limit

Comment

I think I actually prefer the PSP games to be honest . I stumped up for all the additional dlc too .... no Finder or Time Limit
                They improved as time went on but that first game especially was rough with the frame rate and timing. Made harder songer really difficult for me.

I think f 2nd is my favourite of the bunch.

Comment

F 2nd?!

Ughhh, I hated that one. The analogue stick stuff just killed it for me. The first F is my favourite.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                    F 2nd?!

Ughhh, I hated that one. The analogue stick stuff just killed it for me. The first F is my favourite.
                    Yeah I really like it. Only on PS3 though, the Vita version was a pain in the arse. F1 is great as well

Comment

I played it on Vita, haven’t tried the PS3 one. Maybe the PS3 one fixed the control issues! My memory is foggy now, I just remember being annoyed about having to use the analogue stick to do stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        I watched the trailer. I have no idea what it is.
                        me either that soundtrack though and the retro graphics make me mighty curious,

looks fooking ace

Comment

Have to say a bit disappointed with all you Switch owners in here. I find out on Reddit about Switch's new killer app coming out on 5th June. Shame on the lot of you...

I loved Clubhouse games on DS!

Comment

I'm torn on this. There is value to it but how much will I actually play it?! 20 quid digital and im in though!

Comment

Each game would get a few minutes in my house and then it never gets touched again.

Comment

Yeah, as much as I enjoyed Clubhouse Games/42 All-Time Classics on the DS it only ever got played in short multiplayer sessions and next to nothing outside of that.

I suspect I might eventually pick this up if it gets a suitable price-cut. Would also consider downloading it.

Comment

Working...
                                X