Street Fighter VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
    That old Abe Lincoln looking fool can GTFO.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Yeah, it's a problem sometimes when a fighting game gets a character you dislike so much - Like a fighting game version of James Corden - where you end up avoiding the entire game just because of them

Comment

I hope they do something decent for the series' 35th anniversary. Would seem like a missed opportunity to not above something big for such an occasion.

The next numbered Street Fighter game should absolutely release with more features as standard. The original launch of SFV was far too bare bones in the current day and age.

Comment

35th Anniversary NFTs?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
          35th Anniversary NFTs?
          Probably. They got in way early: https://streetfighter.cards/

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            Any mention of those three god forsaken letters in this thread and there will be hell to pay.
            Originally posted by hudson View Post
            35th Anniversary NFTs?
            Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            Probably. They got in way early: https://streetfighter.cards/
            Don't make me tap the sign.

Comment

Hudson said it! I never would have written those letters.

Comment

Man, so mad I missed out on that swag!

Oh sorry is there a no talk about N** policy here?

Comment

The countdown has been retweeted by CapJams

Comment

Not much to see so far. Ryu and what seems like new SFV character, Luke, albeit with dyed and cut hair.

Bayonetta producer, Yusuke Hashimoto has announced on Twitter that he is working on the game. He did work at Capcom before Platinum on games such as SFA3 and Resi3.

Comment

As things currently stand, I'm more interested in Capcom Fighting Collection than I am SFVI.

Comment

A Street Fighter trailer where they Sho Ryu (but not) Ken.

I'm out.

Comment

little interest in it, think i'm just completely done with the current art style being an evolution of 4 into 5, and now get 6 which looks like 5 with added veins. Be nice if Capcom hired the Tekken team artists...

Comment

Was kinda hoping to see at least some gameplay, but inevitably it's just a quick tease. Luke was a given, and though I would have loved if they'd picked someone else to show other than Ryu, I'm also not surprised in the slightest given how they've made him so synonymous with the series.

Comment

Wow you guys made your decisions so quick based on a teaser which shows a staple character and a new character, and then the character models coz of veins

I already see a big improvement. Hair! Also, Ryu's junk is in.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                                As things currently stand, I'm more interested in Capcom Fighting Collection than I am SFVI.
                                CFG appears to be getting a physical release, thankfully.

Really hoping that Capcom won't pull their European bullsh1t and release it digital-only over here like they did with Belt Action Collection/Beat-em-up Bundle. SF 30th Anniversary Collection had physical release in Europe so assuming it'll be the same with CFG but you never know with Capcom.

Comment

Working...
                                X