No announcement yet.

Street Fighter VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decent character models, Luke still sucks. Really dour and bland americanised logo style which reminds me of the way Alpha 3 went and spoiled Alpha 2's high. I'm glad to get past SF5 but that was a weak reveal

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
      Really dour and bland americanised logo style which reminds me of the way Alpha 3 went and spoiled Alpha 2's high.
      Alpha 3's presentation was all over the place, but it has by far the best mechanics in the Alpha trilogy.

Comment

Yep, if I could have blended Alpha 2's style and sound with Alpha 3's breadth and mechanics I'd have the perfect entry

Comment

Speaking of presentation...how's this for regression since 1987?

Wow...just, wow...

Comment

I'm not exactly sure why, but in a way the logo reminds me of that ****ty, "gritty" Final Fight game that appeared on the Xbox. I know Ono's long gone, but surely they can't bollocks SF up too badly, can they?

Comment

That logo is an absolute abomination.

No problem at all with them doing something new and different (I'm not even an SF fan), but that is just not a cool or exciting design.

EDIT: Also I just watched the teaser and to be honest I thought that was pretty cool.
              Last edited by wakka; 21-02-2022, 14:33.

Comment

I saw someone on twitter saying the logo looks like Street Fighter has 6 emails. Yup.

Comment

Logo and character art looks cack, but I might force myself into this if it gets a day-one PC release. I need a decent joystick for other purposes, so this can be another minor excuse for one. I hope they don't nerf the gameplay too much in order to facilitate online netcode and such, which is precisely what they did with 5.

Comment

Other things I've seen it compared to: the HTML 5 logo, and the old MG cars logo. It is definitely not inspiring much in me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      I saw someone on twitter saying the logo looks like Street Fighter has 6 emails. Yup.
                      I thought the exact same thing earlier - like an app notification icon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                        Speaking of presentation...how's this for regression since 1987?

Wow...just, wow...

That was my only grievance with the trailer (that the logo looks uninspired). I hope its just a prototype and the real logo is unveiled when further information is shared during Summer.

I'm looking forward to how Chun-Li, Cammy and Juri will look in this engine (you know they're going to be in it).

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                          I'm looking forward to how Chun-Li, Cammy and Juri will look in this engine (you know they're going to be in it).
                          Oversexualised/11, being my best guess.

I'm all for anime tits and ass, but the SF art department go waaaay overboard with it.

Comment

Chun-Li's thighs get wider and wider every title. Soon she'll just be a head with legs.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                              Oversexualised/11, being my best guess.

I'm all for anime tits and ass, but the SF art department go waaaay overboard with it.
                              You think? Didn't SFV actually throttle back on this? I just remember they adjusted R.Mika's camera angles to put less emphasis on when she smacks her ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                                You think? Didn't SFV actually throttle back on this?
                                Laura Matsuda says hello!

Comment

Working...
                                X