This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nonny View Post
    Well I've sold my Xbox One X this morning so now I'm limited to cloud streaming for 13 days...

Let the countdown begin.
    I should sell my ps4 soon.
    Original ps4, 9 games and a controller... What price?

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
      Well I've sold my Xbox One X this morning so now I'm limited to cloud streaming for 13 days...

Let the countdown begin.
      Sold my One X last week and my Pro the week before. I've got my ps3 slim and 360 slim connected to my Oled. Outrun coast to coast and Daytona never looked so good

Comment

I got £185 for my Xbox One X. No games, just the console and controller all boxed up as it should be. It's a day one project scorpio edition so I guess that helped the price?

Either way I'm happy with that. It was in mint condition so decent price really.

At least I can play game pass cloud streaming on my tablet in the meantime. I would go back and mop up some switch games but I'm thinking about selling that as well as I'm not using it and I should really start saving for a new TV.

Comment

Not selling mine until the X arrives , but £185 I don’t think that’s a great price when we all paid £400 for them, I was hoping to get at leat £200, but that looks unlikely

Comment

I got £225 boxed with 4 games.

Comment

Thats sounds better so it might get £200 if I get lucky with a couple of games that are now on gamepass anyway,

Comment

I'm honestly surprised how much they're still selling for used. They were only £259 new with a free game six months ago.

Comment

Really they are still £370 new in most places, i have only ever seen refurbished at that low a price point,

Guess I will find out on the mid November what I will get ,

Comment

Mine was an Australian model I brought back with me so it was different dvd and blu ray region. Figured I wouldn't get as much because of that. £180-200 is the going rate from what I can see.

Arcnas - side note but are you the person here selling a samsung TV and evolution kit?

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Samsung Smart TV UE55HU8500 55" 3D 1080i HD 3D LED LCD Internet TV at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

I saw the eBay ID and thought it looked familiar. It's the same TV I have (albeit the curved model) and wondered if the SEK 3500 kit was worth it...

If it's not you ignore me!!
                    Last edited by nonny; 28-10-2020, 10:56.

Comment

Nonny

yes it’s me for sure , have my new TV sat waiting to be set up,once this is done and collected.

at the time the SEK evolution kit was well worth it and added some nice features to the TV, but as of now they seem to be over £350. So it a hard buy right now at that price. I seem to have dealers bidding on it maybe just to get the SEK 3500 I suspect .

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
                        Nonny

yes it’s me for sure , have my new TV sat waiting to be set up,once this is done and collected.

at the time the SEK evolution kit was well worth it and added some nice features to the TV, but as of now they seem to be over £350. So it a hard buy right now at that price. I seem to have dealers bidding on it maybe just to get the SEK 3500 I suspect .
                        Small world. Yeah I'm amazed they're going for £350ish so hope you do well in your auction. I was half tempted in getting one as a stop gap for my TV (65" HU8550) but figured if they're going for that much I might as well get a Sony XH9005 model which I reckon will drop to £1100 by black friday.

Comment

Yes i think the auction needs 2 people after the kit and i hope thta happens, as that will affect the price

But i agree you are better of buying a new TV than the kit in 2020, i remember i had t get if from germany amazon , it was not wasn't easy to get one when they came out.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                            I got £225 boxed with 4 games.
                            Sold my Project Scorpio One X for £300 with 5 games and also able to get £180 or my One S, but I still have my Cyberpunk One X to keep me going . PS4 Pro being sold this week

Bring on Dirt V and 120 FPS.

Comment

Xbox content and services revenue has increased by 30% during Q2. MS expects a further 20%+ increase as the financial year continues driven by Series X/S
                              Last edited by Neon Ignition; 28-10-2020, 12:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                                Sold my Project Scorpio One X for £300 with 5 games and also able to get £180 or my One S, but I still have my Cyberpunk One X to keep me going . PS4 Pro being sold this week

Bring on Dirt V and 120 FPS.
                                Nice, I'm all digital so zero games to bundle in... At least it's made it cheap to upgrade to a Series S and my Series X order was ultra cheap thanks to buying direct from MS using rewards.

Comment

Working...
                                X