Xbox Series S looks tasty!

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
      Yes, it's not complicated.

Xbox One S for leppers
      Xbox Series S for wannabes
      Xbox Series X for the size insecure
      It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time
      It's Tricky, it's Tricky (Tricky) Tricky (Tricky)

Comment

£250 + Game Pass sounds alright tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Am I right in thinking you're comparing Game Pass with Playstation Now, rather than Games With Gold and PS+?
          I know it's subjective, but I think the 2020 PS+ games have trounce the GWG list in both quality and quantity, IMHO.
          im comparing Gamepass to PS+. i've downloaded and played only 3 off that list (Starwars, CODWW2 and Fallguys) everything else like most PS4 owners have sony's first party content, and the few decent 3rd party titles have been on discount for years which is where i picked up tomb raider.

and GWG for 2020 is definitely a terrible list and seem abandoned by MS for gamepass.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time
            It's Tricky, it's Tricky (Tricky) Tricky (Tricky)
            The Xbox SSX. It's £249 but it only plays SSX Tricky.

I'd buy it.

Comment

You still need Gold for online play, messaging etc right? You can't just get GamePass on its own and then go play online?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                You still need Gold for online play, messaging etc right? You can't just get GamePass on its own and then go play online?
                Yep that's correct. Although they now also sell Gold and Game Pass bundled together as 'Game Pass Ultimate'.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  This is the thing for me, it's just not how I play games.
                  I like to buy a game, either physical or a total bargain digitally, then play it.
                  I don't want a library of 100s of games nagging at me that I should be playing them!
                  Plus pay for the privilege to do so and pay again if I want to play with others.

I've currently got the One Game Pass offer available on my One for £1 and I'm hesitating because I played a bit of Forza Horizon 4 and some toy train game in the 3 months I had it before.

I mainly want to play that new arcade drifter game and Streets of Rage 4. The thought of filling the HDD up again just puts me off.
                  I can't imagine the chore of 1-in, 1-out of the bigger next gen games on such a small SSD.

I really hope Xbox find their niche and get some more traction this generation as you need some competition, but I don't feel this is for me.

Comment

So in terms of performance which will be better, PS5 or XSX? Theres a few games that I am thinking of getting that will have next gen upgrades but if theres a big gap in performance then Id rather get them for the more powerful system with the best version.

Comment

another leak and a lot more info, Microsoft must be feeling like someones had their pants right down, there tweet about it "yes the leak is right so lets make it official and" they will "reveal more later promise" is kind of behind the curve again now

it says 1440p at up to 120fps, and mention stuff like direct x ray-tracing, so this is series x without 4k for 1080P peeps who dont care about 4k

Last edited by Lebowski; 08-09-2020, 13:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                        So in terms of performance which will be better, PS5 or XSX? Theres a few games that I am thinking of getting that will have next gen upgrades but if theres a big gap in performance then Id rather get them for the more powerful system with the best version.

I don't think that's really an answerable question until someone like Digital Foundry gets the hardware, pulls it apart and is able to compare them properly, anything else is Top Trumps fantasy at the moment.

Comment

anything else is Top Trumps fantasy at the moment.

Comment

Trumps fantasy
                            Can we just avoid this term?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              Can we just avoid this term?
                              Sure! I've put it in a box and now just need you to seal it away. I need to go pee, tape it up while I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                Cool, going for this one. Cheers.
                                Surely size insecure is PS5?

Comment

Working...
                                X