Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh JapJac, making zero sense as always, never change fella, see you in a decade or so.

Comment

Wrong again Fish bowl...your head needs to be placed inside it...

Are you an alt? I just came out of retirement ...

Last edited by CAPCOM; 07-11-2020, 12:05.

Comment

OK... I'm saying it again...
        What the hell is going on??

Comment

Brush obnoxious jpegs aside with this lovely 12 minute gameplay video of Demon's Souls

Comment

You want the truth...

You can't handle the truth...

Comment

FLYNN LIVES
              Flynn Lives is an ARG to promote TRON: Legacy. The fictitious Flynn Lives Organization runs the website that contains several news articles that explain what happened plotwise between TRON and TRON: Legacy. The website contains a secret section as well that provides voice clips of Kevin Flynn referencing his achievements in the TRON system, as well as the TRON: Legacy VFX Concept Test Trailer in HD.
              Websites related to Flynn Lives

 Home of Tron
               Zero Hour
               Pit Cell
               ENCOM International
               5xrp2tk0p10ixnl7ga4e82an3s
               Program-Glitch-Esc
               Arcade Aid
               ENCOM Intranet
               Wellminster Academy (Click on "Student Search" and type in Sam Flynn, a student record comes up that talks about him.)
               Amazon Capoeira
               Unlocksamflynn.com
               McClaskey Airstrip
               Perfect Parachutes
               Dumont Shipping
               Hydecker Designs (Check out the "A Message from the Archivist", and the "Renovating Encom International East" mentions Sam Flynn, Jordan Canas, his late mother (who is the main architect for the company) and December 17, 2010 the "Grand Reopening of Encom International East" - and the release of TRON: Legacy.)

"The Next Day

The full chronology of the Flynn Lives movement has been revealed in a special feature on the Blu-ray of TRON: Legacy, named TRON: The Next Day. It is revealed that Roy Kleinberg, the user of Ram from the original film, has founded the movement, secretly funded by Alan Bradley (known on the Flynn Lives forums as ISOlated Thinker), and shows what has happened at ENCOM after Flynn's disappearance. The short film also features some scenes filmed as part of the real-world ARG, mainly the ENCOM Press Conference at WonderCon 2010. At the end of the video, Alan confronts Roy, deciding to shut down the movement and offering Roy a place at ENCOM. This scene is said by many fans to set up, and link to, what potentially will be the third TRON film.

Last edited by CAPCOM; 07-11-2020, 12:23.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                Brush obnoxious jpegs aside with this lovely 12 minute gameplay video of Demon's Souls

I'm gunna be all over that.

Comment

So you are in it for the players or the consumers or the users or just yourself?

"The G.A.M.E. has changed sons and daughters of SONY"
                  Last edited by CAPCOM; 07-11-2020, 12:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                    I'm gunna be all over that.
                    Cannot wait to be torn a new one

Comment

With all due respect I’m getting sick and tired of all these spam posts, it’s mostly incoherent nonsense.

Comment

TO BE FRANK AND HONEST WITHOUT BEING RUDE....You are too ignorant to understand or comprehend what is going on...this is a "HIGHER ORDER PLATFORM" DISCUSSION.......

This work of art has a long long history expanding nearly twenty years....and the forum WARS were won by NTSC UK long ago....the TRIFORCE have been derezzed...this week. We won. Celebrate and its my 40th Birthday.
                        Last edited by CAPCOM; 07-11-2020, 12:44.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                          With all due respect I’m getting sick and tired of all these spam posts, it’s mostly incoherent nonsense.
                          Its more painful than reading a Donald Trump tweet

Comment

Please ban. I'm sorry.

Comment

I’m not ignorant but you are absolutely correct in that I don’t understand or comprehend what the bloody hell you are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                                I second this. It's begining to take over the forum and it's making it difficult to hold a conversation.

Comment

Working...
                                X