X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smyths have charged me too

Comment

Have you had any email confirmation etc from Smyths?

Comment

Nothing by email yet but I can't edit or cancel the order anymore

COD just arrived too, slowest dripfed launch ever

Comment

Next week you get the heat sink.

Comment

Space cleared already (a wide space) with it going next to the PS3, horizontal though, from vids the system is blatantly oversized for safe vertical storage. Leaves me with one desk space clear... for Lego building!

Man plan

Comment

I've got quite a nice little spot for it in my office in vertical. It'll be kind of tucked out of the way.
              I hope it's grotesquely over sized. It looks big, but I want it stupid big.

Comment

Just had a hold of the controller ... feels pretty big in the hands.

Comment

Just had and email from Smyths saying:

Hi Andrew,
                  Thank you for placing your pre-order with Smyths Toys Superstores.
                  Your order has been prepared for delivery. Our delivery partners will collect it from our warehouse shortly and it will soon be on its way to you! Please allow up to 24 hours for the tracking link to update.

I've also been charged now.

Monday delivery?

Comment

Uh oh. It's like yesterday and [MENTION=6572]BIG EDD[/MENTION].

Fingers crossed for you.

Comment

I suppose when they say shortly, that could be measured in days, just to temper my expectations a bit.

Comment

I’ve not had anything from Smyths

Comment

Game have just charged me and email confirmation of preparing order. On track for launch morning or day before delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                            Just had and email from Smyths saying:

Hi Andrew,
                            Thank you for placing your pre-order with Smyths Toys Superstores.
                            Your order has been prepared for delivery. Our delivery partners will collect it from our warehouse shortly and it will soon be on its way to you! Please allow up to 24 hours for the tracking link to update.

I've also been charged now.

Monday delivery?
                            Nah. The courier will be told to hold them all until Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              feels pretty big in the hands.
                              Title of...oh, nevermind.

Comment

Yep i have now had that same email from Smthys. Very much doubt i will get early, from my understanding the courier (mine is DPD) will pick them up and i guess hold onto them until release day. Really annoying having to wait when the PS5 is physically ready to go etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X