Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know they want to keep Demon's Souls as close to the original as possible, but restore that broken arch stone damnit. give us a sizable expansion with all new stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
      A question to tide us over the long cold and dank wait...

What classic would you like Bluepoint Games to remake next?
      Something bright and colourful. Ape Escape? Jak & Daxter. A PS5 version of Daxter would be awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        Ape Escape!
        With the freedom to not so slavishly recreate, a bit more pep and improvement and use of DualSense.

Also-Smyths have moved my order to Complete so everything now lies with DPD in terms of updates now
        Both mine are still "In Progress".

Comment

Picked up my parcel from DPD off Shopto and YES YES two PS5 games in a large box.
          They are fecking with me I tell you

Comment

My VR camera adapter has been dispatched. Just got an email.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
              Something bright and colourful. Ape Escape? Jak & Daxter. A PS5 version of Daxter would be awesome!!
              Seconded.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                Picked up my parcel from DPD off Shopto and YES YES two PS5 games in a large box.
                They are fecking with me I tell you
                I'm having issues with Shopto too. Still, I've got digital order for Sackboy LOL

Comment

I think Sackboy is going to be a surprise hit.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                    I think Sackboy is going to be a surprise hit.
                    Only that and Astrbot interest me. I think it will be a surprise hit too it looks amazing and I'm also getting it since it seems to support the card feature the best too

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                      Only that and Astrbot interest me. I think it will be a surprise hit too it looks amazing and I'm also getting it since it seems to support the card feature the best too
                      Astrobot does look good fun feedback sounds amazing. Spider-Man Mm apparently also very good. Surprised nobody here managed to nab and American Unit. Looking fwd to impressions from people on Nov 19th

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
                        Astrobot does look good fun feedback sounds amazing. Spider-Man Mm apparently also very good. Surprised nobody here managed to nab and American Unit. Looking fwd to impressions from people on Nov 19th
                        Demon Souls style of game is too hard for me and I've no interest in that style of a game anymore. Spiderman bored me to tears on the PS4. I really like the look of Sackboy 3 and well Astrobot is the new Mario for me

Comment

I was bored with Spider-Man by the end of the game too and had no desire to get the dlc. I did complete it though just because I was 3/4 the way there by the time I was getting bored

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                            Demon Souls style of game is too hard for me and I've no interest in that style of a game anymore. Spiderman bored me to tears on the PS4. I really like the look of Sackboy 3 and well Astrobot is the new Mario for me
                            Yeah Demon Souls looks impressive but I own all three Dark Souls games and I've hardly touched them so it's probably ££ I should avoid spending.

Definitely a looker though.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                              Yeah Demon Souls looks impressive but I own all three Dark Souls games and I've hardly touched them so it's probably ££ I should avoid spending.

Definitely a looker though.
                              Yeah, it shows off the next gen more than any other, but the games are too hard and I'm not paying £70 on a game I will play for about 3 mins before I get stuck. Sackboy is the title I'm looking forward to the most along with Astro

Comment

I think that's the limiting factor with it. I'd probably give it a run even though I know I suck at this genre but then I see the sticker price and I'm put off.

It's a title I'd take a gamble on at half that price but it's total sticker shock right now... Thankfully doesn't look like I'm getting a PS5 till next year anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X