X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sackboy here waiting for Thursday .....

Comment

I won't lie, I probably wouldn't bother with Demon's Souls if it weren't one of the big launch titles. I'm hoping Sackboy is a surprise and decent, it'd be nice after three generations to finally play a game with the character that isn't ****

Comment

Surprised the reviews aren't coming a bit faster ... still on the fence with Sackboy and a review or two might be helpful.

Comment

I'm looking forward to demon souls but it's definitely not for everyone.
          Having cleared DS2 & 3 I know what I'm getting in to. DS2 broke me in ways a game never has. I don't think Demon Souls is going to come close now.

Comment

World Tendancy aside, which you need to manipulate for some weapons and routes, Demon’s is easier to cheese than any of the later titles. I wonder how many of the boss exploits will stay in place.

If you play slow then it should be manageable for most I reckon. Rushing around gets you bashed up.

Comment

Looking at Era and there's a lot of reports of machines freezing / crashing while running Spider Remastered and issues with external HDDs as well as rest mode.

Sounds like the FW is in need of a stability update or two.

Comment

I've only played Dark Souls III previously - I'm by no means good at games, but I beat it inside a month. It was more challenging than your average game, but you don't need to be some sort of super player to finish them. You just need to take it slow and be on your mettle.

It helps to look information online too, to help you. It's probably the only game I've ever played where that didn't feel like cheating. The in-game descriptions and guidance are so oblique, that it's a good idea to research, in particular, builds. That way you can set yourself up for success (although it still won't be a cakewalk).

They should be a lot of fun for almost anyone who likes games, you just need to give them time and a bit of patience.

Comment

I found DS3 so much easier than 2. DS2 had some absolute taking the piss areas like Black Gulch.
                  3 was taxing, 2 was punishing.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                    Looking at Era and there's a lot of reports of machines freezing / crashing while running Spider Remastered and issues with external HDDs as well as rest mode.

Sounds like the FW is in need of a stability update or two.
                    How wide spread it is who can say. 2 vocal people online can make a nothing problem into a mountain. Have to wait and see as to how wide spread the issues are.

Comment

There's bound to be issues at launch but on Xbox while there's been some annoying ones it's gone an absolute tonne smoother than the Xbox One launch issues... That dashboard and system was rough for a few months.

At least here on PS5 the US has the privilege of beta testing it for you guys. The download queue thing sounds annoying but outside of that it just seems like it's gone pretty well so far with only a few isolated minor issues affected a low number of users.

Comment

5 days to go...

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                          5 days to go...

Oh you filthy tease.

Comment

They better do their little dances at the end of the stage

Comment

Miles Mirales is kinda buggy, I'm currently playing through the game as a brick! XD

Comment

Some lucky people have opened their digital edition PS5 boxes to find disc version consoles inside. Oopsies.

Link 1
                                Link 2
                                Link 3

Comment

Working...
                                X