Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is shipping going to unfold? No early shipping?

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
      Yep same here, so far this is all going much too smoothly.
      That exactly what I was thinking..........shhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        Email from Smyths about how shipping is going to unfold

Me too. That's my bro-in-law's digital edition sorted.

Another email shortly after saying that stores are opening at 7am next Thursday so that's my disc edition confirmed.

Wahey!!

Comment

https://twitter.com/londonstudiohq/s...633055744?s=21 Blood and truth getting a ps5 update really good to know it’s possible for devs to make ps5 updates to VR

Comment

Just watching a detailed review on PS5. My only concern with it physically is the glossy front on the PS5 is gonna get scratched to buggery around those USB ports when people (kids!) are constantly plugging things in and slightly missing over time. The second hand market is gonna be a mess. Same with the on and off button, and eject button.

I ended up caving in and ordering the digital one but will probably just leave it alone and fully operate it with the controller, and charge it with a USB C mains charger.

Comment

[MENTION=6700]MarioMark[/MENTION] Use the rear USB - just leave the cable plugged in. Or, if your TV has USB ports just plug the cable into one of those - that's how I charge my DS4.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                [MENTION=6700]MarioMark[/MENTION] Use the rear USB - just leave the cable plugged in. Or, if your TV has USB ports just plug the cable into one of those - that's how I charge my DS4.
                Ive always had a 3m usb cable in the back of my ps4 for charging. Will be doing the same for ps5 so i can charge and play from the sofa.

Comment

Some ps3 games have popped up on the store.
                  Couple this with the ps3 option on the game library on PS5 and the fact that the store is rumoured to be down on PS5 systems that are around = people going nuts saying ps3 games are coming to PS5.
                  I'm not sure.

Comment

I know nobody asked, but the PS5 controller USB -C cable is 1.5m long.

Comment

Game have just taken funds for my preorder and sent an email saying they are preparing my order

Comment

Yep ditto, Game have just taken money from my account and had the confirmation email.

Comment

God of War and The Last of Us Part II have had haptic feedback patched into them

Comment

Hmm, my ShopTo PS5 has "Reached our warehouse" ready for DPD 24h delivery

Comment

Shopto has confirmed my PS5, Spider-Man Ultimate and Sackboy have reached their warehouse ready for dispatch by DPD for delivery on the 19th

Comment

Had all the games and controller gone out my account and confirmed now, not the console though, hopefully today or tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X