X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to admire Sony's commitment to supporting physical media

Comment

Smyth's have charged my card for the digital PS5.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        Smyth's have charged my card for the digital PS5.
        Snap, was getting little worried as i was charged for the disc version on Friday

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
          Astrobot does look good fun feedback sounds amazing. Spider-Man Mm apparently also very good. Surprised nobody here managed to nab and American Unit. Looking fwd to impressions from people on Nov 19th
          Unless you had bots or were EXTREMELY lucky, your chance of getting a unit here in the US was slim to none. Lost count of the hours wasted and the number of times the checkout process has failed for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            Have to admire Sony's commitment to supporting physical media
            This really made me chuckle 😁

Comment

DPD still says "We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly".

I couldn't help but hold out a slither of hope. Roll on Thursday.

Comment

Had a pre-oder with game digital since September, got my last issue with them sorted but this wasnt the end of my woes, my banks over zealous fraud team stopped the transaction on friday i got in touch with them and sorted it straight away withing minutes but the damage was done. Game canceled my pre-order two days later and didn't try taking payment again.

I'm not the only one they have done this too, tried every way possible to get through to their customer service department since friday but it seems any pre-order issues people are having are being ignored, if you ask about reward points or anything else you get a reply on twitter.

absolutely fed up frustrated and annoyed all at the same time. it seems that one bright spot that i was really looking forward to has been snuffed out.

Comment

Yep, they're utterly useless and you'd think almost collapsing about two to three times by now would have inspired them to buck up their act. I've been actively avoiding them ever since the last bailout

Comment

Does anyone know who's going to do Amazons deliveries? It better not be Hermes. The idea of my PS5 sitting on the back seat of some guys car fills me with dread.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      Does anyone know who's going to do Amazons deliveries? It better not be Hermes. The idea of my PS5 sitting on the back seat of some guys car fills me with dread.
                      My Amazon orders are always delivered by man in a van, the Series X was no different.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        Yep, they're utterly useless and you'd think almost collapsing about two to three times by now would have inspired them to buck up their act. I've been actively avoiding them ever since the last bailout
                        you'd think they would want to give people a reason to shop with them, yet they seem to be doing nothing to change their reputation of having pretty much the worst customer service, they are actively ignoring customers, i wonder if they have been told by head office to ignore any new help tickets this week as twitter is full of people all in the same boat and unable to reach an actual human.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                          you'd think they would want to give people a reason to shop with them, yet they seem to be doing nothing to change their reputation of having pretty much the worst customer service, they are actively ignoring customers, i wonder if they have been told by head office to ignore any new help tickets this week as twitter is full of people all in the same boat and unable to reach an actual human.
                          As with all things this mass scale, it’ll go right, or very wrong, if it goes wrong were all in the same boat of being in our own with no customer support. I did my payment through PayPal just incase they decided to take my money then not send the console out and delay it forevermore due to lack of stock.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            As with all things this mass scale, it’ll go right, or very wrong, if it goes wrong were all in the same boat of being in our own with no customer support. I did my payment through PayPal just incase they decided to take my money then not send the console out and delay it forevermore due to lack of stock.
                            Talking online lots of people don't trust game for pre-orders only got myself to blame. Ive made sure to share my issues far and wide and if it stops one other person using this absolute shambles of a company I'll of at least saved someone else the stress of having to deal with their non-existent customer service.

its just so frustrating though such a simple thing to sort out but having a company so unwilling or unable to even engage with its customers.

Comment

In my case it was the only place i could get a pre order in when they went live that night.

Comment

Game are truely the worst, more so their online buisness side of things. Just looking to buy 3 PS5 games and the sods want to charge me £5 for delivery, granted its only a fiver but when i am already paying the best part of £200 for the games, they still expect me to pay £5 for the privalege, where other shops such as ShopTo, the postage is free. Umm no thanks will go elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X