Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too with the DPD tracking link, frankly this continues to make the launch delay seem increasingly daft

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
        Uh oh. It's like yesterday and @BIG EDD.

Fingers crossed for you.
        They love messing with us

Comment

I guess it kind of makes things exciting, whilst im not expecting my PS5 until launch day, i will wake up each day praying that maybe, just maybe, i will get it early

Comment

... Maybe the next leap... Will be the leap home...

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              Can it really be classed as a collection of it's only two games?

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                ... Maybe the next leap... Will be the leap home...
                Oh boy!!

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                  Just had Smyths charge my card for the PS5, though they havent sent me any kind of email confirming anything, just taken the money. So i think all is good.
                  Ordinarily, an act like that would send warning bells, but under the current situation, I agree, it’s good a faceless company has taken money from your bank account without informing you prior

Comment

Launches are a pain in the... wallet. Ordered TLOU2 and Sackboy dammit.

Comment

A question to tide us over the long cold and dank wait...

What classic would you like Bluepoint Games to remake next?

Comment

Metal gear solid. Imagine that in a modern engine. Holy crap.

Comment

Not Metal Gear Solid... but I would want Metal Gear Solid 3

BPG are all about meticulous remakes and great as MGS1 is it's a pretty small game once you're familiar with it. I'd rather they dove straight in on the more fleshed out and best entry. Either that or MGS4 given how console locked that one is but 3 really

Comment

I can think of obvious ones like Silent Hill and MGS.
                            But id like to see them do something more fun and bright. And something that would look great with new lighting effects...
                            SSX Tricky.

I would like to see them do their own game too.

Comment

Initially thought of 3 but I want 1-4 so figured start with 1

Comment

Ape Escape!
                                With the freedom to not so slavishly recreate, a bit more pep and improvement and use of DualSense.

Also-Smyths have moved my order to Complete so everything now lies with DPD in terms of updates now

Comment

Working...
                                X