Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugsnax takes you on a whimsical adventure to Snaktooth Island, home of the legendary half-bug half-snack creatures, Bugsnax. Invited by intrepid explorer Elizabert Megafig, you arrive to discover your host nowhere to be found, her camp in shambles, and her followers scattered across the island alone... and hungry Its up to you to solve the mysteries of Snaktooth Island What happened to Lizbert What are Bugsnax and where do they come from But most of all, why do they taste SO GOOD - Discover, hunt, and capture all 100 different species of Bugsnax using a variety of contraptions and bait - Explore the diverse biomes of Snaktooth Island to track down and reunite the inhabitants of Snaxburg. - Follow every lead to learn more about Lizberts band of misfits and the mysteries of Snaktooth Island. - Stuff your new friends with Bugsnax to customize them with countless new looks. If you already own the PS4™ version of this game, you can get the PS5™ digital version at no extra cost and you do not need to purchase this product. Owners of a PS4™ disc copy must insert it into the PS5™ every time they want to download or play the PS5™ digital version. PS4™ game disc owners who buy the PS5™ Digital Edition disc-free console will not be able to get the PS5™ version at no extra cost.

You can claim your copy of Bugsnax

Comment

Sat here in the US suffering through Walmart.com dying every 3 hours as they release PS5 stock for online ordering. Both windows have got them into cart, only for it to fail in the checkout process......need to resist the local scalpers only charging 50% uplift on the thing......!

Comment

My Pulse 3D headset turned up. They look decent. Can't wait to try them with Astro's play room

Comment

Pulse headset looks on track to arrive tomorrow, Black Ops Cold War might arrive today.
          That will be everything but the (girl) system which hasn't updated so far.

I cast an eye at Sackboy given the decent reviews but in footage it looks so bleurgh so figured given the volume of PS4/PS5 stuff already I'll leave it for now

Comment

It’s looking like I wont be getting one until next year at the earliest. Ive pretty much given up on amazon japan and all of the shops here cant sell them over the counter and instead use a lottery system for preorders, and all of the ones Ive been to have no idea when the second batch of orders will be. Same thing for the new xbox. Scalpers on Amazon are currently charging $1,000 for the PS5.

Comment

Given the number of people buying it out of desperation for things to play, I'd put good money on there being a lot of second hand copies of Demon's Souls in Game in the very near future.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                Given the number of people buying it out of desperation for things to play, I'd put good money on there being a lot of second hand copies of Demon's Souls in Game in the very near future.
                Yeah people that haven't played a souls game before are going to be in for a surprise.

Geoff Keighley has hinted as a Konami/Sony collaboration.
                Here's my hope... Sony buys BluePoint...bluepoint do a remaster of MGS.

Comment

This really sucks. Even if I had the energy to fight/convince my wife to let us spend near €700 on a PS5/games/headset for Christmas it's going to be impossible to find any for sale.

DS for me and Spiderman for my son would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                    Yeah people that haven't played a souls game before are going to be in for a surprise.
                    Hopefully a nice one

Comment

Sounds more like the Silent Hill reboot thats been rumored for ages.

Comment

A MGS remake has been rumoured for some time from Sony so would make sense.

Comment

Just had Smyths charge my card for the PS5, though they havent sent me any kind of email confirming anything, just taken the money. So i think all is good.

Comment

I'm hoping stock will show up for release day. Or at least some point before Xmas. I need to pick one up for my son in time for Xmas day.

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                              I'm hoping stock will show up for release day. Or at least some point before Xmas. I need to pick one up for my son in time for Xmas day.
                              I have read that, at least in the US, retailers will be going live with stock on release day online. I would be primed and ready for midnight the night before launch/early on launch morning on the usual suspects - Amazon, Smyths, GAME, etc. They will def sell out in a flash.

Spotted some people on HotUKDeals are this morning celebrating an eBay £1 'Final Value Fee' offer because it means they'll be able to clear more profit on all the Xboxs they've bought, incidentally

Comment

DualSense sounding awesome again. My worry that third party devs would not entertain it for long are changing. If it works well and adds to the experience, then it sounds like it may we'll stick around.

Eurogamer had this to say about WRC9 on PS5. "The PlayStation 5's DualSense is a revelation for racing games."

The build-up of tire resistance is a more tangible thing - on tarmac the breaking of traction feels suitably rubbery given the purity of the contact there, while on gravel you'll feel that looser surface sliding under your fingertips too - in a pretty convincing approximation of the feeling you'd typically get through your bottom in a real car. The adaptive triggers also play their part - snatch a brake and you'll feel the wheel locking under your finger, and there's that extra resistance on the left trigger than there is on the right in deference to the feel of a real brake and throttle pedal. There's not quite the amount of resistance I'd really like to see, but it's able to communicate a fair bit more than your standard controller about what the car's doing.

That brake pedal can also seize up after you've punished the car a bit too much, as can the throttle - if your car's shagged, you'll feel it in the rumbles and groans of your pad as you nurse it home - and before you reached that point there are some enjoyable subtle signs of mechanical strain pushed through the DualSense. There are those exhaust pops and turbo flutters, but what I love are the little recurring knocks that subtly suggest something could go wrong if pushed too much further. Great driving games are about enabling a dialogue between the player and the car, and with the DualSense I don't think the vocabulary has ever been so broad.

Comment

Working...
                                X