This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    Got my pre order in with game. Can confirm there asking for full amount, payment taken 7 days before launch date it said on confirmation.
    Ahh thats cool then, i couldnt get as far as checking out as it crashed for me. Though i have just sorted it.

Comment

Smyths site seems to be working really well atm, peripherals also up and no payment up front

Comment

Year everything is just in meltdown at the moment. It will either be better or worse in the morning 😁

Comment

Yeah Smyths was super quick. So far i have pre-order at Game, ShopTo and Smyths. Hopefully one of those will work out lol.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
            Obviously. All the pc and xbox people loosing their s**t on Resetera thinking their getting it day 1 alongside PS5, honestly.
            Ohhhh shiiiiit, looks like you were right!

How on earth does that happen as human error?!

EDIT: On the pre-order front, I actually had my card details in at GAME till I saw sense. They're on shaky financial ground at the best of times, I'm amazed they're not COVID casualty as it is.

I'm gonna hang on for Amazon I reckon. Prime is pretty rock solid for delivery and they'll probably get the biggest allocation of anyone.

EDIT2: Good to hear for anyone that did preorder with GAME that they're not taking cash up front though. When I got to the final stage of checkout with them I thought they were, which gave me pause.
            Last edited by wakka; 16-09-2020, 22:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              Smyths Toys as well
              Strangely though the digital version isn't available for click and collect - home delivery only.

The £449.99 one is down for both.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                Yeah Smyths was super quick. So far i have pre-order at Game, ShopTo and Smyths. Hopefully one of those will work out lol.
                I've pre-ordered one of each variant at Smyth's.

Comment

Smyths Peripheral Pricing:

HD Camera - £49.99
                  Charge Stand - £24.99
                  Media Remote - £24.99
                  Pulse 3D Headset - £89.99
                  DualSense Controller - £49.99

Comment

Pre-ordered at Smyths as well. No fuss or hassle.

Comment

Never had an issue with Smyth's. Fantastic service.

Comment

GAME site wasn't working for me. I have Simplygames and Amazon still open but I think I'll let SG go.

So, I have a preorder (I think) in at Shopto from July (heard of some having them since May) and one pretty quickly in at Smyths so the question is which one will be best to cancel?
                        Only ordered the disc model as expected, not getting tied into the anti-consumer pricing

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                          I've pre-ordered one of each variant at Smyth's.
                          Ahh good idea, just been back in and pre-orderd both at Smyths

Comment

With Game try and do it without logging in an checking out as guest, worked fine that way for me as i could not sign in.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                              Ahh good idea, just been back in and pre-orderd both at Smyths
                              Digital game pricing made a little easier to swallow when ShopTo are doing £80 PSN for £68.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                                Digital game pricing made a little easier to swallow when ShopTo are doing £80 PSN for £68.
                                Actually thats bloody good thinking. I may just top up with a couple of hundred and get the digital version, though will work out well either way.

Comment

Working...
                                X