This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
    Does this sound like Charity Week for you, so far?
    Lol if it was perhaps an EA/Take Two game i would not for a second expect the first game. But Sony surely cand and wont be asking £50 for what sounds like DLC.

Comment

Yep, it's an extra £20 to get the original game included too

Comment

Out of interest anyone had an email confirmation from Game?

Comment

It definitely doesn't come with the first game, unless of course you order that separately and have it delivered at the same time.

Edit: Ah! For £20 they include it! I was taking the piss, but they thought ahead of me.

Does that version come with any enhancements?

Comment

For me, PS4 and Series S seems like a good proposition. SS will allow me to catch up on XBO exclusives that I've missed such as Forza Horizon 3 and 4 and the Halo that was released as well as new games via Game Pass and PS4 is still doing well for me and I have loads of games left to play. Maybe I will then sell all for the mid gen refresh PS5.

Comment

Yep, it's apparently remastered in line with the Morales entry. My PSN account has the GOTY version so I'm def skipping repaying for a little spit and polish on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                It definitely doesn't come with the first game, unless of course you order that separately and have it delivered at the same time.

Edit: Ah! For £20 they include it! I was taking the piss, but they thought ahead of me.

Does that version come with any enhancements?
                Yeah I'm sure it's prob enhanced/remastered etc. I can't believe it wouldn't be a bit sharper and smoother than the PS4 version.

Got a preorder in at Smyths now so can relax slightly. I still want one in at Amazon too though.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                  For me, PS4 and Series S seems like a good proposition. SS will allow me to catch up on XBO exclusives that I've missed such as Forza Horizon 3 and 4 and the Halo that was released and PS4 is still doing well for me and I have loads of games left to play. Maybe I will then sell all for the mid gen refresh PS5.
                  You better buy Forza Horizon 3 now, it gets delisted forever in 11 days time

Comment

Yeah just read that on Eurogamer, bloody hell, these games are crazy money. I have my pre-orders in but will certainly think long and hard over couple of weeks if i can justify the costs once the hype of tonight wares off. Im guessing 3rd party games like Watch Dogs Legion and AC Valhalla will be equally pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                      Yeah just read that on Eurogamer, bloody hell, these games are crazy money. I have my pre-orders in but will certainly think long and hard over couple of weeks if i can justify the costs once the hype of tonight wares off. Im guessing 3rd party games like Watch Dogs Legion and AC Valhalla will be equally pricey.
                      Actually those ones don't seem too bad. They're £52 each at Amazon. I know that because I have to look at them every time I refresh my search of 'PS5' at Amazon

Comment

Apparently Amazon are sending out emails confirming preorders open on their site at 9am

Both models are sold out at Smyths which hopefully bodes well for preorders made tonight

Comment

Bit worried that it took three attempts to preorder from the Game website and then for the third attempt to eventually confirm my preorder, but I am yet to receive email confirmation.

I do hope I am not charged 3 time for the console for each attempt... it’s nowhere near pay day for me yet.

Comment

Jim Ryan says thousands of PS4 games have been tested on PS5 and 99% of them run fine suggesting almost full compatibility with your existing library

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              Apparently Amazon are sending out emails confirming preorders open on their site at 9am

Both models are sold out at Smyths which hopefully bodes well for preorders made tonight
                              Interesting, thanks for this. Gonna try and grab an Amazon preorder too but glad I’ve got the Smyths one in just in case.

Comment

Preorders start in Japan tomorrow, I just hope I can get one in a store as Amazon will likely be sold out with minutes. My only concern is that stores do a lottery style system for preorders which they have done in the past for any big Nintendo release and the PlayStation VR when that was released.

Comment

Working...
                                X