This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcass View Post
    I buy plenty of games, but mostly indie (on PC), which is where all the real innovation is happening.
    Haha, just thought it was a strange point to make - of course it doesn’t matter to you if you don’t intend to ever buy any, it’s the same reason my mum isn’t gonna be fretting that PS5 games are £70

Comment

NEKS JEN!

I wonder if there's been any changes to online co-op?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
        I wonder if there's been any changes to online co-op?
        That question will be answered in the coming months...hopefully before the launch date. If it's just a coat of new, beautiful paint, DS will stay on the shelf unplayed for quite some time.

Comment

Not sure what's going on with this one on ebay:

Over £20K with 37 bids when I last checked. I managed to cancel my Very order this morning shortly before ordering the digital edition from amazon (UK) for the few minutes it was available. Even amazon's system was buckling when I was ordering, item disappeared from my basket several times before the order went through and confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by bcass View Post
            Not sure what's going on with this one on ebay:

Over £20K with 37 bids when I last checked. I managed to cancel my Very order this morning shortly before ordering the digital edition from amazon (UK) for the few minutes it was available. Even amazon's system was buckling when I was ordering, item disappeared from my basket several times before the order went through and confirmed.
            My Amazon order went weird too. It left it in my basket even after I'd ordered it. Went back in to the basket and it looks like it would have let me order another. I left it alone and checked later and its gone. I got an order confirmation email so I know its all OK.
            I can only assume it was the digital equivalent of a black Friday rush. Wall to wall in there.

Comment

There's page after page of auctions on eBay. They make me sick watching them all scalping the **** out of people. Pretty awful really...

Comment

I wonder how long it will take to transfer my games/save data/etc from my PS4 Pro to the PS5.

Comment

Those links don't go anywhere.

I wonder if eBay are pulling them?

Comment

Am I mad considering going digital which will be more expensive in the long run because I'm not keen on the hunchback design of the other one?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      Am I mad considering going digital which will be more expensive in the long run because I'm not keen on the hunchback design of the other one?
                      Personally i love the idea of going all digital but the major issue for me is not being able to trade a game on, i really wish there was some way of trading digital games. With a disc drive i can have best of both worlds.

Comment

I mean its one seriously fugly console. Must be purely down to ventilation and Sony going nuclear on the issue after PS4.

Comment

Yes, the Series X is a bit boring to look at but to get that performance in a form factor that it has is bloody impressive...

I'm waiting for RROD Part Deux.

Comment

Those links don't go anywhere.

I wonder if eBay are pulling them?
                            Link still working for me. The auction ended with a final bid of £20,100.

Comment

No I feel exactly the same. The digital one at least has a symmetry to it... The bulge on the disc one is ugly...

Comment

Working...
                              X