This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcass View Post
    Link still working for me. The auction ended with a final bid of £20,100.
    Surely that has to be people ruining the auction with a non payment just to screw with the seller..?

Comment

Need to start watching PS4Pro prices like a hawk. Wonder if I can snap up a used one cheap.

Comment

So Miles Morales is also coming to PS4 now?

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
          Surely that has to be people ruining the auction with a non payment just to screw with the seller..?
          The bidding history looks like people duking it out though, surely 1 ridiculous bid is enough

Comment

I don't know why I did it today, decades of reflex I suppose, but I preordered one on Amazon. I'm 99.9% sure I'll cancel it before crunch time comes, but it's nice that I have this time to make a final decision without any financial layout.

Comment

No BC for PS1/PS2/PS3. Would have been nice, but at least PS4 support seems to be decent.

Famitsu: We were also surprised when we heard that it will have 99% compatibility with PS4 titles. By the way, will there be compatibility with PS1, PS2, and PS3 titles?

Jim Ryan: We keep in mind the engineering specialized for the PS5, as we produced the device. In the midst of that, the PS4 already has 100 million players; we thought they ought to want to play PS4 titles on the PS5 as well indeed, so we included compatibility with the PS4. While implementing that, we also focused our efforts on taking in the high-speed SSD and the new controller DualSense at the same time. So, unfortunately, we couldn’t reach the implementation of such compatibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                So Miles Morales is also coming to PS4 now?
                Yep and Horizon Forbidden West... because Sony believes in generations.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                  https://www.siliconera.com/jim-ryan-...d-older-games/

No BC for PS1/PS2/PS3. Would have been nice, but at least PS4 support seems to be decent.
                  PC emulation has those systems covered better than Sony could ever hope to TBH. With the advent of 60FPS patches for PS3 games under emulation, Sony's efforts would also be kind of redundant unless they went the root of Microsoft by enhancing older titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    I don't know why I did it today, decades of reflex I suppose, but I preordered one on Amazon. I'm 99.9% sure I'll cancel it before crunch time comes, but it's nice that I have this time to make a final decision without any financial layout.
                    Seems like a smart move. If the digital one was still available I might have done the same... Though my wife will kill me if she found out I'm potentially buying 3 new consoles in a few weeks...!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcass View Post
                      PC emulation has those systems covered better than Sony could ever hope to TBH. With the advent of 60FPS patches for PS3 games under emulation, Sony's efforts would also be kind of redundant unless they went the root of Microsoft by enhancing older titles.
                      I'm aware, but an all in one solution would have been cool to have.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                        Yep and Horizon Forbidden West... because Sony believes in generations.
                        Generations don't exist. It's the 5G towers doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                          Need to start watching PS4Pro prices like a hawk. Wonder if I can snap up a used one cheap.
                          Put [MENTION=2540]teddymeow[/MENTION] on your speed dial.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                            Put [MENTION=2540]teddymeow[/MENTION] on your speed dial.
                            Do one.

I'm more likely to sell my One X.

Comment

Argos preorders are live...

Comment

Can't bring myself to do it... They want full payment upfront but I'm going to hold out till next year and just get the Series X or my wife will string me up.

Comment

Working...
                                X