This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hudson View Post
    What's the likely hood of this console being hard to come by before Xmas if you don't preorder now?
    if its like ps4 then super hard to come by unless you want to buy one off a scalper, Biggest gaming retailers Amazon and game completely sold out with the digital only system going out of stock in minutes. Currys/pc world had a virtual queue system to let you on the site with queues in the upper 8000s, Smyths stock was gone almost instantly no doubt Argos will be a **** show tomorrow too.

Comment

Well the game pricing and availability has made my mind up to stick to getting a Series X right now, and maybe a Series S for the study if I can.

I'll look back at the PS5 maybe in the new year when the digital version is freely available.
      Last edited by nonny; 17-09-2020, 15:45.

Comment

11m units available (over double of PS4 launch) and sold out in a night. Pretty amazing results. Sony will be pleased with the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          Sometime in 2021, probably quite early on but the devs seem to have shelved it to focus on the PC and current gen versions
          I thought they were releasing dedicated PS5/Series X version in November? Are these two versions coming next year, so only PC and current gen are being released this November?

Comment

Waiting for announcement of third party release dates for CoD and Yakuza 7.

Should be 19th Nov?

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
              Well the pricing and availability has made my mind up to stick to getting a Series X right now, and maybe a Series S for the study if I can.

I'll look back at the PS5 maybe in the new year when the digital version is freely available.
              wow sick burn, you don't think the new xboxs will sell well then.

Comment

CoD will be 19th for sure I’d have thought. I’m going to resist the urge and focus my attentions on DS though!

...probably

Comment

Next-Gen patch in 2021, doesn't sound like a dedicated next-gen version is coming

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020...update_in_2021
                    Next-Gen patch in 2021, doesn't sound like a dedicated next-gen version is coming
                    So maybe a more stable frame rate and few easy effects they can just switch on for PS5 then? Better than nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                      wow sick burn, you don't think the new xboxs will sell well then.
                      For clarity I mean the pricing on the new games. I did check Amazon and they only seemed to have the disc console and not the digital console. In fact I couldn't see the digital version anywhere?

But yes, poor Microsoft they won't sell well...

Comment

Was very disappointed to go on Amazon and find that nobody had already written a one star review for the PS5. I've become so accustomed to that kind of **** now that it almost feels odd it isn't there.

Comment

On a similar note, I spotted someone has already left a 1-star review for Demon's Souls on the Smyths website because they don't think it looks very good. The ****ing cretin.

Comment

Just read about DMC5 on PS5. It's going to have 4k30 and 1080p60 modes with ray tracing enabled and a mode without ray tracing that you can play at 120fps if your display supports it. New mode that ramps up the amount of enemies on screen by a huge amount, super fast loading and haptic feedback support, turbo mode that lets you play at 1.2x speed and extra content where you play as Vergil. $39.99 too!

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                              I think Neon Ignition needs to do another one of his exciting forum polls as to who is double dipping or holding off on purchasing one or both of the next gen consoles, now that we all know the pricing and release dates... Infact, is there anyone who will be purchasing all the peripherals and day one games so they do not ‘miss out’?

I want to buy something... Just no idea what. Won't need another pad if I am only getting Demon's Souls. Can't fathom why I would need a media remote and charging stand / special headphones are already sold out... But i still want to spend.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                                Just read about DMC5 on PS5. It's going to have 4k30 and 1080p60 modes with ray tracing enabled and a mode without ray tracing that you can play at 120fps if your display supports it. New mode that ramps up the amount of enemies on screen by a huge amount, super fast loading and haptic feedback support, turbo mode that lets you play at 1.2x speed and extra content where you play as Vergil. $39.99 too!
                                Sounds great, love any developer who puts in options like this. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come.

$40 as well...

Comment

Working...
                                X