Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=2732]J0e Musashi[/MENTION] ain't gonna be pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      [MENTION=2732]J0e Musashi[/MENTION] ain't gonna be pleased.
      Yeah I mean is it to hard to leave it as is? The amount of history that erases ... It's basic muscle memory at this stage.

At least make it a universal toggle option in the OS...

Comment

It's been said that PS5 had no noticeable fan noise after 80 minutes of gameplay and the console remained cool.
        Also the load speed of Astrobot has reduced by about 20 seconds over the first showing a few months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
          It's been said that PS5 had no noticeable fan noise after 80 minutes of gameplay and the console remained cool.
          Also the load speed of Astrobot has reduced by about 20 seconds over the first showing a few months ago.
          I'm not surprised given how absolutely massive it is in the photos. I mean it towers over the Series X, it's crazy huge.

If it wasn't silent I'd wonder what the heck it was doing being that size...

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
            I'm not surprised given how absolutely massive it is in the photos. I mean it towers over the Series X, it's crazy huge.

If it wasn't silent I'd wonder what the heck it was doing being that size...
            Its only 20% components. The rest is for all the snow elves needed to keep the oc chips cool.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
              Its only 20% components. The rest is for all the snow elves needed to keep the oc chips cool.
              Not gonna lie... I'm actually really curious to see a teardown video and see what the deal is for real. Both Microsoft consoles have given us the exploded view graphic but this one will be really interesting given the sheer size of it and the heat the components must be generating.

Those snow elves must be busy, put it that way...

Comment

Snow Elves? A console the size of the PS5 I think you'll find it's Frost Giants!!

Comment

Game customer service have royally screwed up my pre-order something as simple as updating payment details seems beyond them so now I'm having to jump through hoops to try and get this sorted, email took a week to come back to me, web chat is constantly away, so I'm on twitter Dming them now, anyone have any luck actually talking to a human with these cowboys.

Comment

I find game are either fine and on time or just not at all. Good luck getting your pre order Lebowski, hopefully you can get it sorted and keep it in place rather than cancelling and starting over.

Comment

I find game are either fine and on time or just not at all. Good luck getting your pre order Lebowski, hopefully you can get it sorted and keep it in place rather than cancelling and starting over.
                      It's customer service is unable to help on something as simple as a payment query, their only solution was to cancel and reorder when it comes back in stock. it seems to me that the people looking after twitter and the email are their for damage control and are completely toothless as they couldn't change or do anything with my order bar look at it.

Comment

Their system may not be able to do it hence why no answer on the subject and no one’s dealing with it because of such.

It’s different from when on the phone taking an order and you can just try a different payment method on the spot. The pre order is most likely tied to the method on the system with no option to change payment method on something that hasn’t been processed yet.

Not the answer your looking for but probably just a foible with pre-orders on their system. Can’t you just leave the payment method in place?
                        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 05-10-2020, 17:18.

Comment

Oof, look at that rear.

Comment

In my opinion this is the ugliest console of all time. I honestly can't think of one I like less.

Comment

GX4000?

Oh no that C64 GS.

Comment

The GX4000's a decent looking system imo. It's let down (visually!) by rubbish cart labels.

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                                Have they said anything about changing the UI? It’s not something they’ve bothered much about since the PS3 / PSP days.
                                They haven't talked about it at all as far as I know. I'm not a fan of the PS4 UI so I'm hoping for something new/better.

Comment

Working...
                                X