X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
    Man, its been like 20+ years since I bought something like that
    You're living in Japan, too. What a waste! If that was me I'd be 13 year old all over again.

People are always amazed that I've never been to Japan. "Oh, Dave - Honestly man, your suitcase would be packed full of games for the journey back!".

"Pfft.." I think to myself.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
      You're living in Japan, too. What a waste! If that was me I'd be 13 year old all over again.

People are always amazed that I've never been to Japan. "Oh, Dave - Honestly man, your suitcase would be packed full of games for the journey back!".

"Pfft.." I think to myself.
      Lol, access to stuff is much easier here, no need for mags,

Comment

The only magazine of that nature I own, or have ever owned is a signed copy of Australian Penthouse from the stripper from my stag do. She was centrefold that month...

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
          The only magazine of that nature I own, or have ever owned is a signed copy of Australian Penthouse from the stripper from my stag do. She was centrefold that month...
          Nice
          Hey, if any of you find yourself in need of a haircut in Japan, get yourself to a barba. My local one where I've been going to for 10 plus years now has loads of titty mags on the table in the waiting area. It's so strange because kids go there too! Japan is such an odd place at times.
          Last edited by Yakumo; 04-11-2021, 07:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
            Lol, access to stuff is much easier here, no need for mags,
            With the cute mosaic everywhere.

Comment

A good few reviews dropping for FH5, gamespot have given it a 9 and IGN a 10/10 masterpiece.

Roll on tomorrow and early access.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                With the cute mosaic everywhere.
                These days it kind of depends upon the publication.

Comment

Forza 5 live now if u change your region to New Zealand and (time zone) oh and early access
                  on settings on Xbox

that’s my day wrecked

Comment

Holy smokes!

Comment

Regardless of the glowing reviews - I'm still not 100% onboard with paying for a DLC add-on to a game you don't own (at £36) even if (and I don't think this is something you should be paying for anyway - it is pay-to-win an advantage), you do get early access.

Comment

https://web.archive.org/web/20211103180922/https://gist.github.com/woctezuma/a1252976913713390963b745fbc51e73
                        As part of a GeForce leak numerous supposed release dates have been outed. There are clear placeholders and dates can and will change but if correct it suggests that Forza Motorsport 8 will launch on 12 August 2022 and be followed by Gears of War 6 on 10 November 2022

Fable 4 is down for a late 2023 release
                        Last edited by Neon Ignition; 04-11-2021, 12:13.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                          Regardless of the glowing reviews - I'm still not 100% onboard with paying for a DLC add-on to a game you don't own (at £36) even if (and I don't think this is something you should be paying for anyway - it is pay-to-win an advantage), you do get early access.
                          What are you winning exactly here? I don't mind paying for VIP and 2x DLC packs ahead of schedule as basically in this series the DLC has been considered excellent and almost standalone experiences.

It is a strange setup to do a bundle which sits on top of a subscription access to that game but that's a difference of £36 versus £90 for the premium game.

At the end of the day, if you're always going to have game pass it's the best way to play everything FH5 will provide. If you don't plan to be using game pass ongoing then maybe buying it outright is better.

I don't think it's pay to win though. It's not a very competitive title... You might have more cars unlocked than someone else but there's a tonne of cars at each level it hardly matters.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                            Thanks, I didn't know about that, but it looks like there's a fair bit in there, but is that acceptable?
                            They've done this ever since the rally DLC and each instalment has a mod DLC (LEGO, Hot Wheels), but this seems like a load of extra cars, houses and XP boosts.

Maybe it's a way to still make money from the game after they've made it included on Games Pass.

Is the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle DLC worth it?
                            "Best answer: Yes, the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle DLC is worth it for those who want the best experience in FH5, especially if you intend to play through Xbox Game Pass or a physical disc. The Premium Add-Ons Bundle includes almost every optional DLC for Forza Horizon 5 for significantly less than it would to purchase individually, making it a good value for the interested."

What's included
                            Here's everything you need to know about the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle, and what's included:

Early access.
                            Preordering the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle nets you four days of early access, letting you play Forza Horizon 5 on Nov. 5, 2021, instead of Nov. 9.
                            • Early access is also granted to Xbox Game Pass subscribers through the Premium Add-Ons Bundle

Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass.
                            The Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle includes the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass, a DLC that adds an additional 42 cars to the game.
                            • Eight additional cars will be available in Forza Horizon 5 at launch with the Formula Drift Cars Pack
                            • One car will be added to Forza Horizon 5 every week, for a total of 34 additional cars
                            • We're keeping track of all the DLC cars in Forza Horizon 5
                            • The Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass is available through Forza Horizon 5 Deluxe Edition, Premium Edition, and the Premium Add-Ons Bundle, and is not available as a standalone purchase (right now)

Forza Horizon 5 Welcome Pack.
                            The Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle includes the Forza Horizon 5 Welcome Pack, a DLC that adds several in-game perks and bonuses when first playing the game, including:
                            • Five specially pre-tuned cars gifted at launch
                            • One Player House gifted at launch
                            • Included one-time voucher that lets you purchase any car from the Autoshow
                            • Three included one-time vouchers that let you purchase any Common or Rare clothing items
                            • The Forza Horizon 5 Welcome Pack is available through Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition, the Premium Add-Ons Bundle, and as a standalone purchase

Forza Horizon 5 VIP Membership.
                            The Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle includes the VIP Membership, a DLC that adds several in-game perks and bonuses throughout playing the game, including:
                            • Three exclusive Forza Edition cars gifted at launch
                            • One Player House gifted at launch
                            • A Crown Flair, Vanity Items, Emote, and Car Horn gifted at launch
                            • Races provide double the Credit rewards
                            • Players gain extra Super Wheelspins every week
                            • Additional bonuses and perks
                            • The Forza Horizon 5 VIP Membership is available through Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition, the Premium Add-Ons Bundle, and as a standalone purchase

Forza Horizon 5 Expansion One.
                            Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle includes Forza Horizon 5 Expansion One, which is one of two unannounced DLC expansions coming to Forza Horizon 5 in the future.
                            • Forza Horizon 5 Expansion One has not been revealed yet, but will be included in Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle when it does eventually launch
                            • Forza Horizon 5 Expansion One is available through Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition, the Premium Add-Ons Bundle, and the Expansions Bundle, but is not available as a standalone purchase (right now)

Forza Horizon 5 Expansion Two.
                            Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle includes Forza Horizon 5 Expansion Two, which is one of two unannounced DLC expansions coming to Forza Horizon 5 in the future.
                            • Forza Horizon 5 Expansion Two has not been revealed yet, but will be included in Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle when it does eventually launch
                            • Forza Horizon 5 Expansion Two is available through Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition, the Premium Add-Ons Bundle, and the Expansions Bundle, but is not available as a standalone purchase (right now)

Not included: The Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle includes almost all optional DLCs for FH5, but does not include the Forza Horizon 5 Treasure Map.
                            • The Treasure Map DLC is only available as a standalone purchase.

(Realistically, if I ever play this, it'll be for a month when MS offer me a £1 Ultimate sub again)

Comment

I was happy to buy the Lego DLC for FH4 despite not owning the game itself.

I may just buy FH4 when it’s about to be delisted if it’s a decent price.

Comment

tbh, as amazing as playing it for free via Game Pass is it effectively cements FH5 will be the first one I'll never play the DLC for. I'm not buying DLC for subscription based games

Comment

Working...
                                X