No announcement yet.

Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would've figured they'd be making Spider-Man 2, not another Infamous. Especially considering how similar the games are at their core.

Comment

Maybe it's a different studio. we're two years on for Sony Bend so they could be taking a run at it

Comment

Yeah good point.

Comment

It's official. Alan Wake remaster

A welcoming Remedy community hub packed with interviews, news and more. Celebrating the studio, developers, and fans of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Control.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post

https://www.alanwake.info/2021/09/remaster.html?m=1
            Yay. Loved Alan Wake. I'm definitely up for this.

Comment

Resistance 3 is 10 years old!!

A PS5 remaster with ray-tracing visuals and DualSense support would make me very happy!

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post

https://www.alanwake.info/2021/09/remaster.html?m=1
                Yeah loved Alan Wake back in the day. Probably hasn't aged well but a remaster could do wonders here.. I remember the DLC being decent in terms of rounding out the story.

Given remedy have acknowledged they have multiple projects underway and the recent crossover DLC for Control you'd assume the other project is possibly an Alan Wake sequel...

Comment

A listing briefly appeared on EB Games that might have blown the doors off the reveal, it's Sony Bend and it's:

It'd be interesting to see what they do with it but it still utterly amazes me that Sony is literally sitting on the Ghostbusters IP and still has never produced a game for it.

Comment

Oh wow. I'm actually really intrigued as to what that will be like.

Comment

Sony have officially acquired Firesprite devs.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        Sony have officially acquired Firesprite devs.
                        They recently made The Persistence, Playroom and Wipeout VR. So a VR dev. Nice.

Comment

Rumors about a PS5 Pro have started circulating. Specs point out to a 4K-capable system with DLSS even in portable mode.

Wait...wrong rumors.

I joke, but the rumors are true. Meaning that rumors about a PS5 Pro are going around, not that the rumor themselves are about a real PS5 Pro. Anyway, speculation include a 2023 release data, 8K capabilities, RDNA architecture and price ranging between $600 and 700.

PS5 Pro is coming, but what will it be? How'll XBOX respond? [SPONSOR: The first 1,000 people to use this link will get a 1 month free trial of Skillshare: h...

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                            Rumors about a PS5 Pro have started circulating. Specs point out to a 4K-capable system with DLSS even in portable mode.

Wait...wrong rumors.

I joke, but the rumors are true. Meaning that rumors about a PS5 Pro are going around, not that the rumor themselves are about a real PS5 Pro. Anyway, speculation include a 2023 release data, 8K capabilities, RDNA architecture and price ranging between $600 and 700.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlqq7JrJujI&t=97s
                            Saw similar rumours about Xbox models inbound as well. Way too soon if you ask me...

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                              Saw similar rumours about Xbox models inbound as well. Way too soon if you ask me...
                              I completely agree. Runs off to pre order.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                                Yeah I saw some SeriesS+ rumours. Both balderdash.

Comment

Working...
                                X