Playstation 5: Thread 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Can you play the single player content offline in GT Sport?
    Just tested it. It complains a few times about network features not being available, but I was straight in to a Sunday cup race no problem.

Comment

Oh.

I thought the players garage of cars was unavailable, and nothing could be saved if offline.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathAdder View Post
        Oh.

I thought the players garage of cars was unavailable, and nothing could be saved if offline.
        I mean I didn't fully test it, but I was in a race. Maybe other things don't work.

Comment

You can’t save your game or do the campaign offline, absolutely crap to be honest.

Comment

On another note the creative director of Miles Morales & Wolverine has confirmed Wolverine will be a full size game and mature in tone, whether that includes decapitations or not we will have to wait and see.

Comment

Why does everyone want decapitations? If its anything like Spidey there will be a LOT of enemies. I'd actually prefer more comic book, no blood style. I know there are gory comics btw, but playing it will be ridiculous and gross otherwise.

Comment

I remember the PS3 era Wolverine game going down pretty well but it seems forgotten to time these days

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                  Why does everyone want decapitations? If its anything like Spidey there will be a LOT of enemies. I'd actually prefer more comic book, no blood style. I know there are gory comics btw, but playing it will be ridiculous and gross otherwise.
                  I thought Wolverine comics (where he actually fights people) were always quite gory by Marvel standards?

In the cartoon shows they always got around that by having him fight robots etc. and never actually just **** someone up. Weirdly I remember how it felt like a big leap in the X-Men 2 movie when he pins that guy to the fridge.

Like in the Warhammer Dawn of War intro when the space marine runs an Ork through with chainsword, and it's incredibly gory - but then you sit back and think "I've seen those on figures for 20 years; what did I think it did?!"

Comment

Sony is inevitably doing its usual and will want a mash up at some point so I fully expect 'mature' equals a smattering of blood and nothing more

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                      Sony is inevitably doing its usual and will want a mash up at some point so I fully expect 'mature' equals a smattering of blood and nothing more
                      It's like star-wars, you can chop robots in half but humans somehow just fall over when you pass a laser sword through them in most video games. Its cannon in the films that they can remove limbs we had one decapitation and one hand removed that i can think of. likewise Wolverine in real life would be horrendously gory hes got the worlds strongest and sharpest Knives attached to his hands and knives can really mess people up.

Wolverines comics can be pretty Dark and are often very gory, they regularly feature storylines where he decapitates and Mame's people with his claws, he regally gets limbs chopped off too and theirs worse things in his story's than simply chopping people up though, theirs one story line where hes captured by a cannibal that keeps eating bits of him and using his as a regenerative food source thanks to his mutant healing ability, The old joke about how he's useless against Magneto has come about too with one storyline featuring magneto ripping the Adamantium from his bones.
                      Last edited by Lebowski; 13-09-2021, 11:28.

Comment

God of War, Returnal and Demon's Souls look like they're headed to PC

Comment

Given SM2 is real time here's a comparison:

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

God of War, Returnal and Demon's Souls look like they're headed to PC
                            Good, Returnal and Demon's are right now the only reasons I'd get a PS5.

Comment

All of these make sense to hit PC at this stage... and hopefully not at £70 a pop.

Comment

The GTA5 trailer is the most disliked video on the PlayStation channel. Says a lot really.

GTA V on PS5 and XSX was finally shown by Rockstar Games, however, the demo was filled with problems, provoking a significant negative reaction from fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X