Sonic Frontiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonic Frontiers

A French retailer has seemingly leaked an "EU version" of Sonic Collection for PlayStation 4. It's the same company tha…

It may not be real but it's being reported that Sonic Collection has been leaked for upcoming release online with at least PS4 lined up.
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 23-08-2022, 20:47.

The thing is, who cares? We have a million Sonic collections and ways to play Sonic these days. Or is this a collection of the later games? Even then who'd want to play those. Most were awful.

Comment

Hoping for Sonic and the Black Knight, Sonic Rush 2, and Shadow The Hedgehog. With Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode II as a secret unlockable.

Comment

I'd go for a good classic Sonic collection. Yes, we've played them a million times but I'll bloody well play them all again. But I'd love one that had a few quirkier titles. Give me Knuckles Chaotix or the arcade one and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          I'd go for a good classic Sonic collection. Yes, we've played them a million times but I'll bloody well play them all again. But I'd love one that had a few quirkier titles. Give me Knuckles Chaotix or the arcade one and so on.
          Good shout, has sega sonic ever come home, I dont think so? Probably trackball ballaches.

Comment

If Sega has been inspired by the success of Mario's collection then this will have:

Sonic the Hedgehog
            Sonic the Hedgehog 2
            Sonic the Hedgehog 3
            Sonic and Knuckles
            Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Part One
            Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Part Two
            Sonic CD
            Sonic Adventure
            Sonic Heroes

It'll skip Sonic Adventure 2 for no explicable reason as per the secret success sauce formula Nintendo uses and these will all be quick cheap roms rather than worthy ports.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think Sega Sonic ever made it outside of the arcade.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                Good shout, has sega sonic ever come home, I dont think so? Probably trackball ballaches.
                There had been rumours that M2 were going to bring SegaSonic to the SEGA AGES collection on Switch, but of course Sega interjected with a tired and cynical "We'll need people to purchase [insert rinsed classic Sega game port here] before we can make it happen" line, because making people buy OutRun and the OG Sonic games over and over again is definitely a way to engineer goodwill.

Comment

I want a Sega Model 2 collection with about 10 titles. Now that would be a disc worth buying.

Comment

Model 3 has barely been touched too. Can't believe I'm living in the future and I can't just go "time for a quick go on Scud Race".

Comment

SEGA: To Be This Good Takes... PC Emulation

Comment

This has a lot of potential, but needs museum content like Sonic Jam. Maybe it should just include everything sonic. Ever.

Comment

That would be quite interesting actually, a compilation of absolutely everything including the worst. From the mediocre things like Sonic Pinball, down to the lousy Tails Skypatrol and complete turkeys like Sonic 06. Hell, throw in all the Tiger handheld games. See if we can finally play that "game" you played to control the popcorn on that Sonic popcorn machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                            Model 3 has barely been touched too. Can't believe I'm living in the future and I can't just go "time for a quick go on Scud Race".
                            Thank God for the Super Model Emulator. Still, a proper collection would be awesome. Add in some artwork, development notes, images arcade cabinet 3D models that we can zoom around. Even some interviews if possible. Man, that would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                              We need a decent port of Emergency Call Ambulance a game that is hilariously funny and seems really inappropriate for an arcade game. For those that don't know its crazy taxi but your drving people to the hospital, if you fail you dont get peed of passenger you get dead passengers that say things like "i don't want to die" getting little Timmy to the hospital after his parents flip the car over a truck or helping a police officer who's just been blown up with a bazooka is all part of the fun.

Last edited by Lebowski; 25-05-2021, 16:04.

Comment

Working...
                              X