This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
    I wonder if there'll be a revised release date for Advance Wars.
    This is what I'm waiting for too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
      Did Nintendo UK really decide not to livestream today's Direct because of BOTW2's confirmed new title????

Wow...just, wow...
      Nope was because of a certain corgi loving tax dodger that it was not sent out live as a mark of respect. Just bury the corpse already I’m already sick of hearing about her it’s nonstop. Save me Nintendo with some fantasy escapism.

Comment

It weren’t great were it . Zelda was the saving grace , barely

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          Nope was because of a certain corgi loving tax dodger that it was not sent out live as a mark of respect.
          Tell me you don't understand the point I'm making without saying "I don't understand the point you're making"...

It's quite obvious that Nintendo UK decided not to livestream as a mark of respect - they literally said that themselves. It still doesn't make any sense though and it would appear that the new name of BOTW2 was the reason for it, which is just ****ing stupid.
          Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 13-09-2022, 16:14.

Comment

the only time a zelda game has had just a simple 2 next to the previous title was on nes every single game after that has had a new title they never guaranteed that it would be called botw2.

Comment

the only time a zelda game has had just a simple 2 next to the previous title was on nes every single game after that has had a new title they never guaranteed that it would be called botw2.
              Nobody is saying that it was guaranteed to be called BOTW2. Again, not the point I'm making.

It's quite simple - it looks like Nintendo UK obviously got the drop from NCL that it would be called "Tears of The Kingdom" and decided to pull the livestream (again, total bollocks IMO) to avoid having any issues from people over here about it.

Again, I think it's an idiotic call (if that is what happened) but again, what other reason could there be for not livestreaming today's Direct?

Comment

Does it REALLY matter? you seem to be really wound up by it.

Comment

No date for Advance Wars but we get the game based on the Bond film where loads of Russian soldiers get shot to bits.

Hmm....

Some good stuff shown, for sure. If you're a Sqeenix fan, well, fill her boots.

Comment

Just caught up with the direct myself, if i'm been honest not a huge amount i'll pick up. I mean pikmin 4 is a no brainer. Fatal frame was a interesting appearance but unless it's getting a physical release i'll just stick to wii version. Was surprised by the resi stuff but hearing the words cloud next to them all means i will not buy them as it's basically a glorified rental. Thankfully there's a ton of stuff already out or coming out over next few months that i'm more than occupied with releases.

Will quickly check the jpn version of the direct in case theres anything extra in there.

Comment

Does it REALLY matter? you seem to be really wound up by it.
                      If it doesn't matter, why were you bothered enough to respond to my post about it in the first place?

It's not like your opinion was asked for. You could've ignored it, no?

Comment

Doesn't matter to me i'm not the one been wound up by a zelda name change. As for why i replied to you originally, i had no idea if you were really aware or not about the actual reason nintendo chose for not broadcasting the direct live. you asked the question. You might have genuinely not known it was down to the royal family stuff so i answered however you seem to be wanting to get outraged over the tiniest thing. You seemed to ignore nintendo's actual announced reason & decided to make something based on zeldas title changing to keep your outrage going. Seems you want to argue for the sake of it, i'll leave you to it, i'll just ignore you and you can do the same for me will make things easier.

Comment

New/extended gameplay trailer for Bayonetta 3, released after today's Direct. Pretty in-depth. Looks fab. Lots of new features.

I love

Cheshire.

Comment

Given how these directs usually go I was okay with that one to enough of an extent. The main issue was how very little was in the trailers themselves. Merging BOTW with Skyward though... We'll see

Comment

The JP eshop has got everybody's golf, or a very similar game. Made by Clap Hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                                With Sony doing a direct as well but not delaying the UK version we should all be outraged
                                I've seen the suggestion online that it was specifically due to the title of the new Zelda game.

Honestly? I think it was a smart decision. Not that I think they should have needed to do it, but because you know some talentless tabloid hack would've tried to get JAPANESE GIANT SNUBS ROYAL HOUSEHOLD on the front pages and Nintendo don't want that sort of publicity.

Comment

Working...
                                X