This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

$ony a non-profit? What do they know about deeper colours?

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
        Coming from a launch model with a failing battery I'll pay for that upgrade. All they need to do is release a Metroid machine and I'll pre-order immediately.
        Already available.

Comment

Didn't realise they were going to bundle a pile of spelunker games together, kind of looks fun especially with the online team mode. Been a LONG time since i played the arcade original, kind of liking that special edition for £44 cheap enough to be a impulse purchase for me. YOINK

Stripping the switch section clean of games amazon japan one order at a time lol. Truly makes me laugh when people keep saying there's no games in the switch library, i'm drowning in the damn things and each time i go on amazon more pop up to preorder. Just wish i could read japanese better as i'm locked out of a lot of ones that look intriguing, my broken reading only gets me so far. Def need to get yomawari sooner than later i as it's starting to get pretty expensive, it's not even that old but the english version now seems to sell close to £100 and beyond on ebay so jpn version it will be.
          Last edited by importaku; 07-07-2021, 19:27.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            Truly makes me laugh when people keep saying there's no games in the switch library.
            I suppose it's not a source on which to bet one's life, but the Wikipedia list of Switch games currently has 3934 entries.

Not bad for a system with no games.

Comment

I just wish Nintendo would start releasing ones I cared about (Dread aside)

Comment

I'll just take bonkers stuff like fight crab

Comment

I didn't know Mastiff published in Japan too.

Comment

Finally, a game that's actually based on famous battles that actually took place. Is there much of this on Switch? Still stuck on the Xbox 360 gen, haven't completed Portal 2 yet. 3DS being the exception, but Nintendo let me down regarding F-Zero emulation. I would have paid for that! Again!

Comment

Yes who could forget the infamous crab wars of 1949 where japan was devastated post atomic attack and the crabs rose up to claim victory. Sony even based a game on attacking them underneath for max damage just like how they were actually beaten in battle.

Comment

Has Nintendo said anything about the dock being revised? It'd be insane if it's the same design and starts scuffing the OLED

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                          Has Nintendo said anything about the dock being revised? It'd be insane if it's the same design and starts scuffing the OLED
                          Didn't look any better from the short snippets...

Comment

It’s got rounded corners but I haven’t read anything about the inside being revised. It really should have something to guard the screen.

Comment

Till it's confirmed that's been fixed I wouldn't go near it then

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                                I would assume that it will be just as scuffy there's no way in hell i'd have any iteration of a switch without a screen protector on. First thing the second it's removed from the box is that it gets a protector on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X