Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was only fair, [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION], give the rest of the world a chance. You'll just have to take my word for it.

Comment

From a trawl of Livewire's twitter account...

Also seems like there's a Game Builder Garage physical coming for the UK after all.

Comment

Prices for existing consoles have so far only gone up with the launch of more powerful editions, such as the PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X. Nintendo’s updated model makes no such performance improvements.
        Bloomberg's reporting on the pricing of Nintendo's OLED model now just feels like sour grapes

Can't remember if I said this already, but I honestly feel like a big (and of course unsaid) part of the appeal of the OLED model is how that white dock is meant to look next to your PS5.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-new-territory

Bloomberg's reporting on the pricing of Nintendo's OLED model now just feels like sour grapes

Can't remember if I said this already, but I honestly feel like a big (and of course unsaid) part of the appeal of the OLED model is how that white dock is meant to look next to your PS5.
          I'm tempted. Need to play some Ninty games on a big TV!!

Comment

I should point out that Teddy only has a Switch Lite.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              I should point out that Teddy only has a Switch Lite.
              It's true.

Comment

So close to a full house

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like CraigHutchings.

Comment

On my search through the preorder section on amazon japan found a couple more shooters have gone up for preorder

Had no idea that abarenbou tengu was getting a release on the switch, have that bonkers one on my famicom mini this time it's coming as a double pack with the western zombie nation and some fancy looking goods in a set. Love the artwork in this one, considering how much the original cart goes for i'm happy to take a copy of this release.

Also that illvello swamp double pack with radirigy swag is also on for preorder

Comment

Must admit the new zelda joycons are stunning

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                      Must admit the new zelda joycons are stunning
                      Yeah, they look super nice. I talked myself into buying a pair

Comment

Dying Light developer Techland is reportedly working on bringing the 2015 hit to the Nintendo Switch.Dying Light Platin…

Dying Light looking to hit NS in October

Comment

Coming to other formats but a physical Switch release is on the cards too:

Comment

The soundtrack for this has been out a while and it’s great. Curious to see how the game turns out.

Comment

Konami's 1991 coin-op classic Vendetta (Crime Fighters 2 in Japan) is the next title to be given the HAMSTER Arcade Archives treatment.

One of my all-time favourites and right up there with the best 90s belt action games imho.

Already out on Japanese eShop and dropping elsewhere tomorrow.

Comment

Damn when did mario kart live drop in price so hard? the mario and luigi sets are on amazon japan for like £28 each i'm damn tempted even though i have no room in my flat unless i shuffle stuff to put a track down as at that price they could still be fun

{edit} sod it i got a pair 8480 yen for both and they are new as well, that's not even the price of one over here.
                                Last edited by importaku; 20-07-2021, 19:40.

Comment

Working...
                                X