This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
    Rubbish. It hasn't sold as much as Wii, DS and GBA combined.

Right you are. It's even more of a failure when you compare it to the combined number of sales of NES, Game & Watch, Virtual Boy, Playchoice-10 cabinets and the combined ages of Hiroshi Yamauchi, Shigeru Miyamoto and Minoru Arakawa!!

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 05-08-2021, 13:08.

Comment

I'm curious as to who this someone is...
      can't be me because that'd be four years of missing the point of the argument

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        I'm curious as to who this someone is...
        can't be me because that'd be four years of missing the point of the argument
        Whoever it is, there's still time for them to admit that they got it incredibly wrong instead of spending four years trying to double down on supremely flawed logic!

Comment

I'll see if I can pm rmoxon

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
            Whoever it is, there's still time for them to admit that they got it incredibly wrong instead of spending four years trying to double down on supremely flawed logic!
            Is this someone trying to get re-elected in 2024? Because that's the level of silliness.

Comment

New dende controller finally out & it looks pretty great from the video, mines currently in transit to the uk.

Comment

Megaton Musashi is out November 11th in Japan on Switch and PS4.
                I'm not sure if we've had any word on a western release but I imagine it won't be far off.

Comment

Tomorrow!

9AM PT / 12NOON ET / 5PM UK BST / 6PM CET

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 10-08-2021, 13:54.

Comment

These 20 minute Indie World showcases are brilliant. Very interested in definitely-not-JSR, Toem, Loop Hero, Axiom Verge 2 (which launches today!), and Eastward. Metal Slug Tactics looks really good too, and Tetris Effect Connected with cross-platform support is great news too.

Comment

So what’s the deal with the JSR clone ?

Comment

Loop Hero looks amazing as does Eastward. Never heard of 'em before. Also, Jet Set Radio looks great.

Comment

ICYMI.

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
                            So what’s the deal with the JSR clone ?
                            Even steals the general beat of the music and the shimmying of the characters during cut scenes!

Comment

That JSR ripoff is absurdly blatant

I get that the people who made it are probably the biggest JSR fans ever making the sequel they always dreamed of, but still

Comment

Yep. I get the love here and it shines through in what they are making but I can’t bring myself to condone this. At least put your own spin on it or find your take.

Comment

Working...
                                X