Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon J have it for £23 which is a bit better £35 is a stupidly overpriced. seems all 3 systems have it for same price of 3591yen (switch/ps4/ps5)

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
      Any particular reason other than Nintendo that monkey ball is £35 on switch and £15 on PS and XBox
      Can you link to all three? I was going to get the Switch version but I might hold off if this is true.

Though I'm getting the digital version. This is one of those games I want on the machine at all times.

Comment

Where's this 15 quid copy of Monkey Ball Banana Mania on PS5?!

Did you get mixed up with the older Monkey Ball game @Junko? Because if not I'm ready to jump straight on that deal.

Comment

All three versions are the same price here too.

Comment

Apologies I got confused , the older versions are £15 …. Facepalm

Comment

As much as i know i'm gonna struggle with the puzzles i really want oshiri tantei, been a kids game it at least has furigana so i might stand a chance, maybe it's time to test how far i can get in reading comprehension. Still nowhere to preorder yet so far though amazon will get it at some point but not a cheap title it's releasing at full price.

{edit]} finally appeared on amazon to preorder, decided to take a risk on this one

as a bonus enjoy
              Last edited by importaku; 05-09-2021, 10:35.

Comment

Nintendo Switch rumoured to be receiving an announcement on Monday of a 60 EUR price drop. The Lite will remain at its existing price point.

Comment

Kinda makes sense given they're about to launch the OLED model?

ESPGaluda II launched today - link. Get it before [MENTION=3687]Golgo[/MENTION] counterstops the high score board and they're forced to take it down!

Comment

Didn’t realise it was only just out and picked it up as I just so happened to be having a mooch on the Switch for the first time in a while. Nice little package it is!

Comment

Platinum refuse to rule out porting Starfox Zero to the Switch, but the final decision (including design choices/changes) is up to Nintendo as far as they're concerned.

It's literally the last Wii U title of any significance that hasn't been ported over to the Switch. I'd personally be up for revisiting via a "Starfox Zero Deluxe" minus the god-awful control scheme of the original.

I don't see Nintendo wasting actual time/money on developing an all-new Starfox title so imo they might as well get this out of the way.

This is Platinum we're talking about though. A p1ss-take Wonderful 101 Remastered-style Kickstarter campaign for it can **** right off!
                      Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 11-09-2021, 17:11.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                        It's literally the last Wii U title of any significance that hasn't been ported over to the Switch.
                        Xenoblade Chronicles X is crying silently at the back of the room.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                          Xenoblade Chronicles X is crying silently at the back of the room.
                          XCX flopped hard (even by Wii U standards) and the two Xenoblade Chronicles games that are on Switch are a technical mess.

I'll be shocked if XCX gets a Switch port.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                            XCX flopped hard (even by Wii U standards) and the two Xenoblade Chronicles games that are on Switch are a technical mess.
                            I played through XBC2 and never had any issues. It dips low in the dynamic resolution a fair bit and the framerate can take hits in handheld mode, but it was never to the degree that hampered my enjoyment of it.

Did it have some major bugs I just managed to avoid? Admittedly I didn't 100% it.

Comment

There's been rumbles that Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is in development so I'd half expect a port of X to arrive around Switch 2 time

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                                I played through XBC2 and never had any issues. It dips low in the dynamic resolution a fair bit and the framerate can take hits in handheld mode, but it was never to the degree that hampered my enjoyment of it.

Did it have some major bugs I just managed to avoid? Admittedly I didn't 100% it.
                                Clearly neither XCDE or XC2 are unplayable, but they also clearly could've been better than they were by general consensus. Both of them struggle to get anywhere consistent HD and consistent framerates even when docked.

I can't see how XCX wouldn't be more of the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X