This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    Ah okay. I wasn't aware they dropped the quality of the 3DS screen. Yeah okay, that's interesting and would be a cause of concern.
    I’m not sure if they dropped it as such. It was never advertised as coming with an IPS screen anyway. And really, the difference is minimal unless you purposely want to view your handheld from 45 degrees or wider.

Comment

DD - you are going to love it. New screen is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
        Just give us Snowboard Kids and I'll be happy.
        Yes, mate! If this happens I'll be well onboard for multiplayer!!

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
          Already had a bash yesterday and felt extra guilty about having around €500 of Switch games going dusty, around €180 yet to be purchased, and a couple more on the horizon.

Indeed, the contrast is HDR-like to an almost dizzying degree. Due to how good Sonic Mania looked with the CRT shaders I might even buy SOR4 for that extra banging clip-art. ARMS is going to look ace on it.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            Yes, mate! If this happens I'll be well onboard for multiplayer!!
            Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
              The...the FOMO...

Comment

Yep. ARMS is pure eye-candy.

Comment

Right that's it. I'm going to need everyone to stop talking about how great their new OLED Switches are and making us all jealous.

*storms off*

EDIT: seriously though glad you're all enjoying them, I just managed to restrain myself from buying one

Comment

Just nudge up the brightness and contrast in your eyes and move a bit closer to the screen and you get the exact same effect.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                      Right that's it. I'm going to need everyone to stop talking about how great their new OLED Switches are and making us all jealous.

*storms off*

EDIT: seriously though glad you're all enjoying them, I just managed to restrain myself from buying one
                      Stay strong. If one of us caves...and you know that Teddy and me can't afford that!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        Stay strong. If one of us caves...and you know that Teddy and me can't afford that!
                        **** no, I can't!!

Comment

Might as well mount you all on a plaque for the wall Nintendo hooked you so easily, this is why there will never be a switch pro.

Comment

At this point we may as well wait for Switch 2 and hope it's BC and upscales current games.

Comment

Ah it's nice to see people excited and gushing about new hardware. You all need to get it out of your system this week though and then never talk about it again...

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                                Might as well mount you all on a plaque for the wall Nintendo hooked you so easily, this is why there will never be a switch pro.
                                There'll never be a Switch Pro because there's no need for one. Historically they refresh their screens and that's it. It's been that way since the Gameboy.

Their next console will likely do 4K as well as budget ray-tracing and other benefits that come with the RTX suite, so just look forward to that instead if output resolution is such a decisive factor.

Comment

Working...
                                X