Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMT5 looks fab. Also, Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water. Fab.

Comment

Advances Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp. Graphics 'reimagined from the ground up' into looking like an episode of Fireman Sam. Not an improvement, to my jaded eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
        Advances Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp. Graphics 'reimagined from the ground up' into looking like an episode of Fireman Sam. Not an improvement, to my jaded eyes.
        Don't know about that. The original artwork vibe is still there IMO.

Still far better than Days of Ruin's artwork.

Comment

Advance Wars Rebooted for me. I may consider Metroid Dread as well.
          I'm content with what was shown.

Comment

Excited about Metroid Dread and SMT5. Surprised that the next Smash character doesn't use swords. Disappointed that Fatal Frame and Advance Wars are remakes.
            Really, I was super hyped when the cut to Advance Wars and immediately demoralised when they shown one of the first maps from the first game. They should have included Dual Strike in the mix as well.

Comment

I could definitely play advances wars. I played the crap out of that on the DS

Comment

BOTW2: quite a nice vid, some new abilities and environments in the sky like Skyward Sword only lower down. "Aiming for 2022" the nice man said. But have a new 35 yr anniversary Zelda Game and Watch to tide you over, out this very September! And that's that for Nintendo's E3.

Comment

Well it was a hell of a lot better than the other events thats for sure at least 4 things in there i'll pick up. Zelda G&W, new warioware, fatal frame, SMT V

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                    I could definitely play advances wars. I played the crap out of that on the DS
                    The first two (which are being remastered here) are the best ones.

Comment

Ballsy to release Metroid 5 before Prime 4...

Anyway, Advance Wars is a definite purchase. Everything else? Not. So. Much.

Comment

Well that was lame. BOTW has the same map as the last one with some added floating islands, and instead of a Switch Pro we got a Game and Watch.

I like to look on the bright side, but there wasn't much to hang your hat on there.

I'll pick up SMT5 for sure though.
                        [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION], I advise you not to buy Project Zero. That game is seriously ****ty. I'm actually astonished they've got the gall to rerelease it.

Comment

I'll deal with it lol, i already got all the others on wii and even the one on 3DS which was lacklustre. I'm not expecting something mindblowing but i never got to play the WiiU version as i never bothered with the console in the end. Surprised that it surfaced though.

Comment

Yeah, if they didn't revamp a lot of the mechanics of Fatal Frame, it's not totally not worth considering. Probably it'll be better by default because you don't have to constantly shift between TV and pad, but that was just the tip of the iceberg.

Comment

I'm all over Metroid 5. Sign me up. Pump it into my veins. Thank you.

Comment

Still find it funny that after all the rumours & hype and endless speculation about a switch pro they didn't say jack ****

Gonna be a pain trying to secure a zelda G&W the mario ones were a bitch to do on release you had to be there the minute the preorders went live, hopefully i can get lucky again on amazon Jp/uk nintendo store.

Comment

Working...
                                X